No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Winner of Cotto-Canelo Probably Faces GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boskop View Post
    Canelo-GGG is like the new Mayweather-Pacquiao. It will take years and years to make
    Not necessarily.
    If Canelo/Cotto comes off and GGG is still undefeated, (rumors are he might fight Froch) then it should not be hard to imagine a fight between the two winners.

Canelo hasn't ducked anyone. And if Cotto wins I can see him make the GGG fight because of the money.

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
      This is NOT for the FAINT of heart.

The Pink Pantie brigade that tip toes thru the nice tulips should refrain from watching.

These three Chicken chasers should get it on together, mixed in any way fighting each other.

Corruption will LOSE

Hard Core boxing will win, the Public will be AWE STRUCK not knowing that VIOLENCE is the Major part of the GAME , unlike the Ballerina style, the only way to get a clear Decision is by

KNOCKOUTS!!!
      I guess #48 is a ballerina he haven't had a ko win since 09 man you look pathetic sometimes use no thinking before you come on this forum

Comment

yea....probably not

Comment

Im telling ya... Geale, canelo (unless he starts bitching about the mexican dates again to compete with floyd something cotto isnt gonna do) and then GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
            canelo wont fight ggg but cotto sure will everyone *****ing but ggg doesn't deserve a cotto fight right now after cotto beats canelo then it can be made
            So geale who got knocked out by GGG in 3 rounds,and canelo who beat James Kirkland,and has never fought over 155 both deserve to fight cotto for the lineal middleweight belt? Yet golovkin who has been cottos mandatory since the Rubio fight,who also has 2 other belts in the division doesn't deserve the fight? It just seems to me that cotto is a little scared of becoming #21 on golovkins KO streak.

Comment

“If the WBC is the one to determine who they think I should face then I’ll simply save myself the 3% and just fight and do what I want. I will do what I have to do to benefit my career and my family.”
              Miguel Cotto
              So why bother to pretend to be the MW champ?

Comment

If Cotto doesnt fight his mando thats a duck, if he drops the belt, thats if he wins, thats a more blatant duck. He already ducked the eff outta Canelo. And yes Cottostans bcuz hes the A-side doe.

I doubt Cotto-Canelo even gets made. As for GGG, highly doubt it that gets made, more likely GGG will be fightn for a vacant belt, but he does indeed deserve a shot and positioned himself for one. I think these fights are possible for GGG however, HBO needs to get behind their guy and put some $$ up as well as his promoter.

Comment

If I was GGG, I would be pissed off at HBO for not demanding that Cotto fight his mandatory after the Geale fight instead of Canelo. By demanding the Canelo fight, HBO gave Cotto an excuse and one to WBC as well. I guess HBO knew damn well that even they could not get Cotto in the ring with GGG and trying to push that fight would have been pointless. It was still a crappy thing to do to GGG, a guy who never refuses an opponent and who fights 4 times a year to great ratings numbers for HBO.

Comment

People shut the **** up !!!!!!!!stop the ****ing winning it is what it is! Cotto this....that....****ing suck some balls ******s !!!how about Cotto vs your mama!

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                      So why bother to pretend to be the MW champ?

Ya don't get what he is saying. He never said that he's not gonna fight GGG. Geale, Canelo, GGG... that's the order that he wants those fights in and that the WBC has no authority over his career.

"he mando tho" yes we know that. We also know that WBC is "allowing" the canelo fight before the GGG fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X