Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you guys buying mayweather's next PPV?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
    Only if he fights Khan
    Well you're a Khan fan so I guess I understand your reason

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
    Never bought one in the past and have no plans to buy one now.
    Basically!!!! Lol

Comment

Number 1 fighter of this era, possibly last fight, so HELL YEAH!!!

Comment

Probably. Last fight. Greatest fighter of this generation. It will be a thing of beauty

Comment

I bought holyfield Lewis 2 after buying the first bore fest, so yes.

Comment

If it's Khan, I might pay to watch an entertaining KO, although I hope Khan doesn't get the fight. They'll have to stack that card to **** if they don't want it to flop.

Comment

Originally posted by 786 View Post
              If it's Khan, I might pay to watch an entertaining KO, although I hope Khan doesn't get the fight. They'll have to stack that card to **** if they don't want it to flop.
              I think they will.

Jack v Groves being discussed. Bring that UK crowd with Khan.

Hope 3rd fight is good too

Comment

Originally posted by De la hoya 801 View Post
                I mean we all know what a fraud he is acting like he's skilled when he's a flinch first fighter like Roy jones said you can't catch a fighter who's mind set is to run around first not even if you're the best at cutting the ring off, especially against mayweather who gets special treatment like he does when he holds 20 times a round and doesn't even get warned for it. I'm sure you gotta be the dumbest idiot to buy another PPV from this fraud. If canelo PPV is on the same date there's no way may wins PPV numbers this time. What he did to boxing against pac showed he don't give a fk about us, couldn't even risk anything to give us a fight that we paid 100$ for he basically spit in our faces
                lol. nice troll post

Comment

Personally, I don't find all that much fun in watching PPVs by myself; if that works for you, so be it.

If the fight ends up being big enough, there might be a big fight party worth going to; otherwise, I'm either watching it at my usual sports bar, at a closed circuit event nearby or maybe heading to the theater.

do whatever u want

Comment

People been calling for boycotts on this forum for years and it never works because a lot of the people who cry online don't buy anything anyway so the outrage people have Online about sports have ZERO POWER and ZERO INFLUENCE and won't effect his Money or PPV Buys at all

People buy PPV's and throw fight Parties just because they can AFFORD TO!

Does it even really matter how much buys he does in September after that Pacquiao fight? Nothing left to prove at all when it comes to PPV Buys

Comment

I will watch his last fight. Here its not pay per view, but it starts at 6 am. But ofcourse I will watch his last fight. I like Floyd, even though hes not the most jump-up-your-seat kind of guy, hes still brilliant and for me its entertaining.

The Manny fight though, was more Manny not working than Floyd being boring.

Comment

Working...
                      X