Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you guys buying mayweather's next PPV?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you guys buying mayweather's next PPV?

I mean we all know what a fraud he is acting like he's skilled when he's a flinch first fighter like Roy jones said you can't catch a fighter who's mind set is to run around first not even if you're the best at cutting the ring off, especially against mayweather who gets special treatment like he does when he holds 20 times a round and doesn't even get warned for it. I'm sure you gotta be the dumbest idiot to buy another PPV from this fraud. If canelo PPV is on the same date there's no way may wins PPV numbers this time. What he did to boxing against pac showed he don't give a fk about us, couldn't even risk anything to give us a fight that we paid 100$ for he basically spit in our faces

Only if he fights Khan

Comment

Never bought one in the past and have no plans to buy one now.

Comment

Only if against ggg

Comment

I will, invite some old friends and have a blast.

Comment

No reason not to.

Comment

**** no, I can't play nice anymore - I can respect his skills and still tell the truth; I'm done watching this d1ckhead run away from fighters he's supposed to be better than. talked **** for 6 years, took the safest most uneventful route to victory and then got all aggressive again in a showtime interview. "Let's make this make sense now" - Floyd.

Comment

aside from the baldimor fight Floyd has always been damn entertaining for me watching his opponents try to figure him out, depends on how much but most likely yes..

Comment

No, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Barcham View Post
                    Never bought one in the past and have no plans to buy one now.
                    Same here. The undercard of the 100$ PPV was awful. They need to at least add value for his last fight. Of course they will bill the fight as his final masterpiece and have a crap undercard and probably try to charge 100$ again.

Comment

Working...
                    X