Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hugging, holding, headlocks, pushing is destroying boxing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SNlPER View Post
    Still relevant now more than ever.
    How so? Please explain.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Yeah, Khan's performance last night was atrocious. Not warned one single time for blatant illegal tactics all night long....smh, I guess if you are on the "right team", anything is fair game.
      So you didn't like when Khan did it, but you celebrate when Fury does it?

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
      How so? Please explain.
      Fury vs. Wilder II was full of dirty tactics.

Headlocks, rabbit punches, holding and hitting, shoving, open-hand slaps, tripping, etc.

I paid for a boxing match, not WWE. I don't even know if I wanna buy Fury vs. Wilder III because Wilder will probably come in angry with elbows and headbutts this time, and it will end in DQ.

Comment

Originally posted by SNlPER View Post

Fury vs. Wilder II was full of dirty tactics.

Headlocks, rabbit punches, holding and hitting, shoving, open-hand slaps, tripping, etc.

I paid for a boxing match, not WWE. I don't even know if I wanna buy Fury vs. Wilder III because Wilder will probably come in angry with elbows and headbutts this time, and it will end in DQ.
        All I see is excuses. Fury had a point taken off so stop whining. Wilder losing must have really affected you.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
          All I see is excuses. Fury had a point taken off so stop whining. Wilder losing must have really affected you.
          When I see a championship fight, I want a new champion to be crowned with clean fighting and without controversy.

If Fury wins the 3rd fight decisively, without excessive fouls, then I will give him all the respect in the world.

Comment

Jeff Horn endorses this topic but says no girl hugs, any contact has to manly with at least some violence involved.

Comment

Nevermind the 51 belts the wba has in 17 weight classes or the 34/36 belts the wbc has in 17 weight classes....but yeah, holding, headlocks and pushing (which have been done for AGES) is destroying boxing! smMFh

Comment

Working...
              X