No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Demetrius Andrade on Career Status, GGG, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HI-TECH Boxing View Post
    Europeans are beating Americans left and right hahaha. DeGale just beat Dirrell yesterday or did you already forget? Of course, you will just say any weight dominated by European fighters is weak.

It's funny that Ward is the only American savior at 160-Heavyweight.

You just dislike anyone that isn't African American, that's why you were talking **** about Mexicans earlier. Filled with so much hate is not good for the health, man.

I like fighters regardless of their ethnicity, race or style. As long as I like the way they fight or box, I'm a fan. You on the other hand have an agenda and you are motivated by hate and anger.

:*******:
    The fact that you pit African Americans against the ENTIRE continent of Europe PROVES we are the best.

Mexicans support Mexicans and nobody cries.
    Russians support Russians...nobody cries
    Pinoys support Pinoys....A-OK
    Puerto Ricans support Puerto Ricans.....no crying about that.

Soon as African Americans support their own there's a problem.

It's not our fault we have more to cheer for.

Comment

Originally posted by The Champions View Post
      The fact that you pit African Americans against the ENTIRE continent of Europe PROVES we are the best.

You weren't born in Africa

Comment

Originally posted by i'm a fun haver View Post
        You weren't born in Africa

Lots of pinoys,mexicans,and russians poster weren't born there either.

Comment

Originally posted by The Champions View Post

I have no problem with African Americans supporting African Americans, but it's people like you that have to talk trash about Mexicans and Europeans that bothers me. Why are you so butt-hurt that Mexicans like GGG, it's none of your business who people want watch and support. You can support African Americans without having to hate on other groups.

You did say Europeans. African Americans do have the best history in this sport and I don't mind saying it, because unlike you I don't hate people or fighters due to their race, ethnicity, religion, etc.
          You're the one coming here all butt-hurt talking trash about Mexicans and Europeans. I just responded, because I think it's hilarious that there is people that still think the way you do. You're probably just a troll, but there is people on YouTube and Twitter always hating on guys like GGG. What has GGG done that makes you hate him so much?

Times have changed, boxing has caught up in the rest of the World. We get top fighters from Latin America, Europe, Asia not just African Americans anymore. The sooner you learn how to respect fighters from other parts of the World, the better it is for this sport. When people can support a fighter regardless of their ethnicity, race, or religion, the better we have it as boxing fans. But this won't change anytime soon because we still have people that think the way you do, you're old-school.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Bill "Two Scoops" Emes catches up with WBO junior middleweight champion Demetrius Andrade to discuss the status his career, potential unification fights in the division, potential fight with Jermall Charlo if he defeats IBF king Cornelius "K9" Bundrage, whether or not he intends to move up for the right opportunity to the middleweight limit of 160-pounds, getting in the ring with someone like Gennady Golovkin, thoughts on Golovkin as a fighter, thoughts on bringing money to the table in the right fight, and more.
            [Click Here To Read More]
            Boo Boo is a funny dude with a funnier nickname

would love to see him in with Nelo or Lara just to see if he's REALLY about that life!!

Comment

Originally posted by HI-TECH Boxing View Post
              Europeans are beating Americans left and right hahaha. DeGale just beat Dirrell yesterday or did you already forget? Of course, you will just say any weight dominated by European fighters is weak.

It's funny that Ward is the only American savior at 160-Heavyweight.

You just dislike anyone that isn't African American, that's why you were talking **** about Mexicans earlier. Filled with so much hate is not good for the health, man.

I like fighters regardless of their ethnicity, race or style. As long as I like the way they fight or box, I'm a fan. You on the other hand have an agenda and you are motivated by hate and anger.

:*******:

Yeah I call BULL**** on that, I seen some of your other post, I just don't waste time replying to them. It is some of you who seem to have this HATE for American Fighters but yet try to accuse Americans of not liking European Fighters. You jump for joy when Americans lose to somebody that I not American yet when Americans beat European Fighters and others nobody starts a thread or post comments talk about how "Americans Beat European Fighter". That don't even come up. But that is the difference, American Boxing History is RICH, we're use to having Great Fighters, while others when they get 1 or 2 Decent fighters they have to hype them up beyond what they really are because you're not use to seeing greatness. You desperately want a fighter you can put Among the Great American Boxers SO BAD! Some of you hate America so much but you so badly want Approval and the Cosign of the American Fans

Comment

Originally posted by P.Esco View Post
                Thats what im saying!! if he beat charlo in december he could have faced of with lara by april/may and then fight september with mayweather, but he missed his chance big time
                Ok fair enough. But it's time to stop already. When are people going to start putting the onus on Floyd to grow a pair? Why can't Floyd wake up one day in his silk pijamas and say you know what I want a challenge in my life I want to fight a slick young in their prime fighter to enhance my legacy. Didn't Sugar Ray Leonard challenge Norris? I think it is time for us to use our intuitions and ask ourselves a very easy question not who has earned the shot but what type of fighter poses the greatest threat or better put the greatest challenge to Floyd. Or why not just crown him the best ever put his record as 50-0 and deposit 100 million dollars into this account. Because if his last two fights are Garcia and Khan we migh as well do that. Oh ya, and why not give a brother a shot?

Comment

The Mikey Garcia of his division. These guys are just sitting around wasting their prime years.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    Yeah I call BULL**** on that, I seen some of your other post, I just don't waste time replying to them. It is some of you who seem to have this HATE for American Fighters but yet try to accuse Americans of not liking European Fighters. You jump for joy when Americans lose to somebody that I not American yet when Americans beat European Fighters and others nobody starts a thread or post comments talk about how "Americans Beat European Fighter". That don't even come up. But that is the difference, American Boxing History is RICH, we're use to having Great Fighters, while others when they get 1 or 2 Decent fighters they have to hype them up beyond what they really are because you're not use to seeing greatness. You desperately want a fighter you can put Among the Great American Boxers SO BAD! Some of you hate America so much but you so badly want Approval and the Cosign of the American Fans

Please do refer me to the posts you are talking about. If it's about GGG, of course I'm going to defend him because African Americans HATE the guy like there is no tomorrow. African Americans just want to talk hella **** about this dude and make it seem like he's ducking fighters. There is people on YouTube and Twitter always trash talking European and Hispanic fighters for no reason. I feel like it's because most of those fighters get a lot of support from fans, which in turn makes African Americans feel like their fighters are not getting support. I don't agree with people supporting fighters because of their race or ethnicity, but at the end of the day the people are the ones paying their money to go watch whoever the **** they want to see. That's why instead of being so butt-hurt all the time go support the fighters you want, if you feel they're not getting a fair shake. Can't get mad at others for not supporting certain fighters, because they are entitled to their opinion and can support whoever they want.

I do say some dumb things on here but that's to troll butt-hurt fans.

Comment

I think Andrade is gonna go the Quillin route, which is very disappointing. He is too damn young to be this choosy, just fight man! Your name isn't going to ring bells if you're not staying busy. WTF is he talking about a catchweight? His frame would allow him to make 160 easily. If GGG/Quillin/Jacobs just so happens to come knocking on Andrade's door, he should jump at the opportunity.
                      Last edited by kiaba360; 05-24-2015, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X