No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Demetrius Andrade on Career Status, GGG, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SAN D13GO VILLAN View Post
    How's that? Please explain, examples.... GGG is the one kissing our ass.... He wanted our attention and approval....he got it! Mex1can Style!!! He knows who the best boxing fans are.
    He knows who the best a.ss kissers are.

Now Kovalev is headed west to get his butt smooched ,Mexican style.

Comment

Originally posted by The Champions View Post
      Andrade isn't 33 years old taking too many punches from bums in a dead division.

Golovkin is already starting to slip.

Ward >>>>> Golovkin,deal with that.
      Name me 5 divisions that have more depth than 160. People like you that have an agenda towards GGG, want to pretend 160 is a weak division so you could find ways of hating him. GGG haters are freaking hilarious.
      GGG would beat the crap of Andrade, there is a reason why Andrade said, "I'll fight him in the future." His scared ass.

Kovalev>>>>>>>>>>Ward. There is more European fighters coming for Ward's ass at 175 in the future. Beterbiev, Gvozdyk, Bivol, Mekhontsev and there is more that could make the jump after these next Olympics. European dominance is coming hahaha.

I don't know why African Americans hate these European fighters. What have they done to you? People can support whoever they want.

Let the butt-hurt flow through you hahaha

Comment

Aye GGG ain't ****** Kazakhstan guy wanted a fan base moved to Los Angeles tko ppl in front of him and calling mexican style lol Jim Lampley voice well Roy it's working Roy jones yes it is Jim yes it is!!!

Comment

He needs to get his career back on track, guy has a ton of talent so it is sad to see it wasted like this.

Comment

Exactly he needs to be active take fights when you win you call out who want get there attention. ...

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Abed View Post
              I'd like to see Andrade fight Stevens, Murray, Geale, Macklin, Rosado and Monroe. I bet he takes a few losses. Don't see any pot belly's in that group.
              None of those guys are big enough names for Andrade...maybe if they offer 10 million minimum purse he would consider it.

Comment

Let's see who ggg fights next ???? Bet it's not Lara ...Andre ward after his tune up bet he calls out ggg there Carl Froch ....

Comment

Originally posted by HI-TECH Boxing View Post
                  Name me 5 divisions that have more depth than 160. People like you that have an agenda towards GGG, want to pretend 160 is a weak division so you could find ways of hating him. GGG haters are freaking hilarious.
                  GGG would beat the crap of Andrade, there is a reason why Andrade said, "I'll fight him in the future." His scared ass.

Kovalev>>>>>>>>>>Ward. There is more European fighters coming for Ward's ass at 175 in the future. Beterbiev, Gvozdyk, Bivol, Mekhontsev and there is more that could make the jump after these next Olympics. European dominance is coming hahaha.

I don't know why African Americans hate these European fighters. What have they done to you? People can support whoever they want.

Let the butt-hurt flow through you hahaha
                  Boxing is a YOUNG man's sport.

Eastern Europe has a NEGATVE birthrate...ya'll too OLD to take over anything.

You gave me a list of OLD fighters.
                  Even your prospects are OLD

We have YOUTH along with talent and ATG heritage.
                  You will ALWAYS be in our shadow....now suck the juice from that

Let all that butthurt course through your rum-soaked bones.

Heavyweight is the only division weaker than 160.
                  MW is so weak Cotto has a title.

Ward >>> GGG and Kovalev

Comment

It is too many TALENTED fighters in boxing that are inactive and Andrade is one of them along Mikey Garcia, Rigondeaux, that is not good for the sport of boxing!

Comment

Originally posted by The Champions View Post
                      Boxing is a YOUNG man's sport.

Eastern Europe has a NEGATVE birthrate...ya'll too OLD to take over anything.
                      You gave me a list of OLD fighters.
                      Even your prospects are OLD

We have YOUTH along with talent and ATG heritage.
                      You will ALWAYS be in our shadow....now suck the juice from that

Let all that butthurt course through your rum-soaked bones.

Heavyweight is the only division weaker than 160.
                      MW is so weak Cotto has a title.

Ward >>> GGG and Kovalev
                      Europeans are beating Americans left and right hahaha. DeGale just beat Dirrell yesterday or did you already forget? Of course, you will just say any weight dominated by European fighters is weak.

It's funny that Ward is the only American savior at 160-Heavyweight.

You just dislike anyone that isn't African American, that's why you were talking **** about Mexicans earlier. Filled with so much hate is not good for the health, man.

I like fighters regardless of their ethnicity, race or style. As long as I like the way they fight or box, I'm a fan. You on the other hand have an agenda and you are motivated by hate and anger.

:*******:

Comment

Working...
                      X