Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Think Manny Pacquiao Ever Becomes P4P # 1 Again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

like a previous poster said, how can you do something a second time, you haven't even done it one time.....news flash, manny pacquaio was never the best fighter in the world, nor the best fighter of the decade in the 2000s, noe was he the best of the era like some of yall hoped for.

Comment

Originally posted by mastertech1985 View Post
      yeah it really showed how great Manny was beating ODLH in the worst condition he ever stepped in the ring as a pro....he hadn't fought at 147 in 7-8 years...a lot of people would have beat DLH in that condition.

ODLh at 154 and 33> ODLH 145 and older

Hatton was undefeated when Mayweather beat him....when Manny fights him its after getting knocked and a rocky fight with Lazcano

Oh yea Cotto was unimpressive prior to Manny facing him as well....do you notice a pattern?

Mayweather fights people after career defining wins, and Manny fights them after losses, beatings, and unimpressive showings.....yes....Mosley, Cotto, Hatton, and DLH

That Floyd was scared crap evaporated after he beat Manny May 2nd, and also after Mayweather came back and beat everyone he said was on his wish list.

every single one of them.....Pacquaio was never p4p the best in the sport no matter how hard you wanted him to be
      Once Manny got past 130 he fought a lot of guys at the right time...after they looked unimpressive... That gets ignored

He made his bones at the lower weights and @ 147 his competition has been underwhelming for someone to have been rated top 3 p4p even after getting koed in '12...IMO he is top ten but after that ko loss he wasn't top 5...Rios n algeiri fights were garbage... Bradley is Good but at we his ledger is thin

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        So if Manny beats Bradley for an unnecessary third time, and then beats ****ing Khan or Broner or a 41 year old pseudo-retired JMM it makes him p4p #1 in your eyes?
        First of all, according to the books, Manny has beaten Bradley once. Many argue Bradley was winning the fight up through the 5th round and had he not changed strategies and stopped moving, he might have taken it.

In two fights Manny couldn't stop Bradley. I mean STOP him completely. This is with (allegedly) Bradley having injured legs, sloppy with punches, and tripping over himself.

When's the last time we saw anything like that? That's right - Marquez. A guy Manny has yet to decisively overcome.

Both Marquez and Bradley are boxer punchers. Khan and Broner are boxer punchers.

In my eyes - I'm not talking some P4P list, I'm saying in my eyes - I need to see, after Manny got schooled by Floyd, another boxer puncher, that he can overcome a boxer puncher. Clearly overcome, dominant victory. The ones I named are the only ones who can sell a PPV against him at this point. Bradley is the easiest fight to make because it's a rubber match. Khan is a money match 100%. Broner would be a money match simply because people want to see him get owned again. Marquez would be a money match simply because the Mexican fans will back him regardless.

Originally posted by New England View Post
        f#ck no. tim bradley, his best win in years, has looked like garbage lately.
        bradley wins were overrated, particularly bradley 2. ruslan may have ruined tim bradley.
        manny was an overestimated p4p fighter prior to the mayweather fight. he'll never be an elite p4p fighter again.
        That's exactly my point. Most feel Bradley is on the decline and not what he once was. So it should be a cakewalk IF people's theories are true.

I see Pacquiao fans having nothing to lose and everything to gain (a solid win for Manny on the way back up).

If their theories are correct and it was all about Floyd stacking the deck, Manny should be able to walk right through Tim Bradley and do to him what he did to Morales in their 3rd match. Right?

BUT...if Tim Bradley wins that fight now that he has the knowledge of what it really takes to stop Manny, we know Manny was just hype because of all fighters, Manny shouldn't be losing to Tim Bradley.

Thus I think that's a fair test of him (Manny).

Unless you want to dig Clottey back up and have him shell up the whole fight again.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
          It's funny, Pacquiao fans constantly criticise Mayweather for his temporary retirement, when they should be down on their hands and knees thanking him.
          hahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by mastertech1985 View Post
            like a previous poster said, how can you do something a second time, you haven't even done it one time.....news flash, manny pacquaio was never the best fighter in the world, nor the best fighter of the decade in the 2000s, noe was he the best of the era like some of yall hoped for.
            Truth........

Comment

Working...
            X