Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Think Manny Pacquiao Ever Becomes P4P # 1 Again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
    Joined in june 2014 and you post this nonsense garbage....
    Joined in 2012, 2 years earlier and still managed to build up enough bad rep to disregard anything you have to contribute

The fight has been completely broken down frame by frame you ****in idiot!

Manny out-punched him, Manny won more rounds, Manny won the fight!

If you think that the paper record is more important than what actually happened, then I am afraid there's no hope for you!

Doctors report is also conclusive regarding the shoulder...

Beat the second best boxer in the world with one arm..

Manny TBE!

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
      Joined in 2012, 2 years earlier and still managed to build up enough bad rep to disregard anything you have to contribute

The fight has been completely broken down frame by frame you ****in idiot!

Manny out-punched him, Manny won more rounds, Manny won the fight!

If you think that the paper record is more important than what actually happened, then I am afraid there's no hope for you!

Doctors report is also conclusive regarding the shoulder...

Beat the second best boxer in the world with one arm..

Manny TBE!
      It's a disgrace Elroy I tell ya,

An absolute disgrace!

Comment

Loooooooooool. Funny joke.

Comment

No, Manny should retire if he cannot get a rematch with Mayweather. All his fights in the future will be dangerous because of his age. He could get KO'd if he encounters a hungry young fighter. Also, he fights way different now - became gun shy due to the knockout.

Will always be one of my all time favorite fighter though.

Comment

Pacquaio will probably retire I doubt the arm will ever be the same

Comment

Unlikely.

Maybe after Floyd retires.

That's how he got to #1 before.

Comment

There's an easy way to tell if Manny's truly declined, or if his loss against Floyd was truly a fluke.

Rubber match with Tim Bradley.

Now that Bradley's seen what it takes to keep Manny under control, if Bradley gets a legit victory, it's 100% confirmed Manny should retire.

If Manny can literally destroy Tim Bradley - and I mean full display knockdowns, etc. - he should go up the rankings.

At that point Manny would have to face and beat Khan, Broner, or Marquez (which I would not want to see that fight) decisively in order to get to #1.

Comment

If he had a good trainer yea

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                    There's an easy way to tell if Manny's truly declined, or if his loss against Floyd was truly a fluke.

Rubber match with Tim Bradley.

Now that Bradley's seen what it takes to keep Manny under control, if Bradley gets a legit victory, it's 100% confirmed Manny should retire.

If Manny can literally destroy Tim Bradley - and I mean full display knockdowns, etc. - he should go up the rankings.

At that point Manny would have to face and beat Khan, Broner, or Marquez (which I would not want to see that fight) decisively in order to get to #1.
                    So if Manny beats Bradley for an unnecessary third time, and then beats ****ing Khan or Broner or a 41 year old pseudo-retired JMM it makes him p4p #1 in your eyes?

Comment

No he won't, idk why many people talk about Pacquiao as an active fighter in the future tbh...
                      He said that he will run for the Philippino president job in 2016 and I guess he'll win it so why he would continue boxing?

the #6 is stretch. Why the hell he moved back in those list if he lost to a guy who was already behind him? Mindfuck. If you lost to a guy who was behind you prior to the fight it's natural that you're moved back but if a guy beats you who was above you even before the fight it's not.
                      Golovkin's, Kovalev's, Rigo's and Wlad's resume suddenly became better because Mayweather, the undisputed P4P #1 beat Pacquiao? gtfoh...
                      And I say that while Rigo is one of my favourites.

Comment

Working...
                      X