No announcement yet.

James Degale: "After I Beat Andre Dirrell I Want Andre Ward And Golovkin"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Degale: "After I Beat Andre Dirrell I Want Andre Ward And Golovkin"

Degale wants to test himself against Ward and Golovkin as soon as he disposes of Dirrell!
    7:00

I love for him to follow through on this. As I dont think he will be a star after this fight (if he wins) theres still a good chance he will be chasing hard fights

Comment

He agreed to face Ward last year too. Chunky gives no fuks.

Comment

Id love to see him against GGG, i think it will be closer than what most people will say, i think he might have the style to beat GGG in a close fight.

Comment

if you can't respect that then your whole perspective is wack!!....WAR CHUNKY!!!

Comment

If DeGale can really put a beating on Dirrel, which he is physically capable of doing, then it would send huge waves through the division.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
              Degale wants to test himself against Ward and Golovkin as soon as he disposes of Dirrell!
              7:00
              Really hope he follows throgh on his words. Putting a beating on Dirrell wont be easy, if Dirrell gets hit he will run/clinch/fall down/feign injury/claim a low blow and drop into spasms on the canvas etc making it a very ugly fight and difficult to put a beating on him.

Would be good if he fights Ward after, but we know how that will go..Ward will say Degale isnt a star..Ward who has no fans (ok 2 on these forums) telling Degale he isnt big enough.

Anyway hope to see those fights.

Comment

Degale is cut from a different cloth

Similar to fighters like pacquaio and hopkins

Comment

I tell you I have seen a huge change in attitude from Degale over the last few years and I'm pleased to see it. He's done away with most of the immature bravado and set about getting his head down and doing the hard work. He's basically fought most of the "who needs him" guys at 168 who are tough opponents for no money. It builds a certain character, those years of slogging away.

Andre Dirrell, a fighter who I've long admired his talent but suffered from the same sort of crappy mindset as Degale, I really don't see a good change in him.

We'll see tomorrow but I think we might see the difference in mentality play a big part, these are both skilled fighters, if it's close I back degale to grind it out

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                    Degale is cut from a different cloth

Similar to fighters like pacquaio and hopkins
                    James Degale did blame his poor performances on an injury but he hasn't quit from an injury or blamed a loss on an injury yet so I don't think he's on their level just yet.

Comment

Working...
                    X