Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roman Gonzalez: P4P #2 and Undefeated? That's TOTAL CRAP!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
    Fck it, Estrada won
    Orale, .

Comment

This dude said estrada won 10 rounds against Roman.

Comment

Clearly the 2nd best fighter on the planet now. It's not debatable. He belongs at least in the top 3 as far as skill/accomplishments

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
          This dude said estrada won 10 rounds against Roman.
          Lol I'm still dying from that as well, that's how I know he's a ******. I just rewatched the fight and even if I give estrada the 12th it's still a 7-5 fight for roman. Juan did nothing 5-8. Estrada took 9,10. The rest you can split.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            Lol I'm still dying from that as well, that's how I know he's a ******. I just rewatched the fight and even if I give estrada the 12th it's still a 7-5 fight for roman. Juan did nothing 5-8. Estrada took 9,10. The rest you can split.
            He was weight drained doe, catch a healthy Estrada on a Saturday evening and watch him beat Roman down

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
              which publication has him ranked #2 on their p4p list?
              This site, Ring Magazine, TBRB. ESPN has him 3rd, I think just a point behind Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                You big dummy you have no choice but to give Estrada the 12th. YOU are the worst poster on this board. Always have something to say but ain't saying anything. People shouldn't read your post, because it will just make them more stupid. 1-4 clearly goes to Estrada, as well as 9-12. You are even being extremely nice to give Gonzalez round 7.

You are soooo moist.

Comment

Originally posted by Brickyardigan View Post
                  You big dummy you have no choice but to give Estrada the 12th. YOU are the worst poster on this board. Always have something to say but ain't saying anything. People shouldn't read your post, because it will just make them more stupid. 1-4 clearly goes to Estrada, as well as 9-12. You are even being extremely nice to give Gonzalez round 7.

You are soooo moist.
                  Damn Blanquitito, he called you MOIST

Comment

its a PFP list..........

Comment

i think crawford is being more hyped than gonzales actually

Comment

Working...
                      X