Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roman Gonzalez: P4P #2 and Undefeated? That's TOTAL CRAP!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
    Damn Blanquitito, he called you MOIST
    He's always girling like a little girl and he dksab.

Comment

The absolute closest I can score the fight is 8-4 for Estrada. Estrada won rounds 1-4, 8-10, and 12. I'll give Gonzalez 5-7 and 11.

How the f**k did one judge have it 118-110 for Gonzalez?

Comment

It's good to know that at least 9 people know how to score a fight properly.

Comment

While there's a point to be made, the OP does a poor job making his argument and basically disproves himself. Comparing it to the public being oversold on Pacquiao?? WTF? Pac was amazing back in the day and helped keep boxing alive for a decade so leave the ignorant bias out of it as it doesn't help the argument. The more relevant point would be to make a Rigo comparison in that we don't have a good barometer for Roman because of the competition in his division. But, seeing that he thinks Rigo is #2 basically explains why his argument has no legs/is hypocritical.

Comment

Roman Gonzalez still owes this guy the opportunity to avenge his 29th loss. It was a damn Nicaraguan hometown ref stoppage.

Comment

Roman isn't 2. However, he IS top 5. Pretty solid resume with sublime skill. He is genuinely the goods. Just needs to face more solid foes and rematch Estrada.

Comment

Like ive said before, Mexicans cant accept defeat. I scored the fight 116-112, and that's giving the close rounds to Estrada.

Comment

I literally just watched the fight this weekend. I didn't score it but thought it was a genuinely tough competitive high level bout. **** it I'll watch it again and score it round by round.

Comment

Alright, just don't watch the Mexican version. Although, even in the Mexican version they have a victory for Gonzalez.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      I literally just watched the fight this weekend. I didn't score it but thought it was a genuinely tough competitive high level bout. **** it I'll watch it again and score it round by round.
                      Mos def, I'm about to do the same

Comment

Working...
                      X