Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chocolatito is top 5 p4p without a doubt.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From what I have seen, he definitely has all the skills and tools of a top 5 p4p fighter. I think he is one of the best out there. I don't know enough about his resume to say top 5 just yet.

Comment

he's one of the most complete fighters in boxing.

considering how old manny has looked, and how poor klitschko's compeition is [and his aging,] rigondeaux's poor performance against the japanese fighter and inactivity, and ward's inactivity, you could put gonzalez behind floyd wihtout issues.

i don't thin kthere's a fighter on the planet not named floyd who is inarguably in front of gonzalez.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
        Dragging a flyweight up to super bantam makes you wet? Sheesh... Do you realize rigondeaux is damn near in his mid thirties, highly inactive as of late and 3 divisions apart from Roman? In fact, Roman and his great skill set would remain a mismatch against Rigindeaux, not based on skill but actual physicality. Could you imagine that sht, seriously, a fight where Rigo is the bigger man

It's annoying to see how folks just be posting out of therir ass sometimes. Roman has unfinished business at 112, 115 and 118 is uncharted territory for the man yet you want him to jump up 10 whole pounds to take on Rigo.. Sigh. What next, Pacquiao should move up to face Ward since you know... He couldn't beat Floyd and Ward is the next big thing?

As for pound for pound, maybe, but top five would be hard to consider. Beating an over the hill, washed up Sosa, Yaegashi and my uncle don't catapult you into the top 5. Aside from that fact he has recently fought a man with more losses than most fighters have fights his competition has been lukewarm for several years now. come on people, the kid is talented and all but one meh win over a 35 year old has been and he's the number 1 fighter pound for pound? He has time to grow and mold his own future, let him step up and face the Cuadras', Naoya's, Tete's and rematch Estrada before jizzing all over your monitors when his name pops up
        How convenient that you forget to mention his best win. Juan Francisco Estrada.

Seen an increase of Mexican posters/trolls hating on Gonzalez recently. WTF is up with that?

Comment

he definitely is. too bad he fights in so unpopular division. i hope that with hbo support he'll get the recognition he deserves to get.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post

Seen an increase of Mexican posters/trolls hating on Gonzalez recently. WTF is up with that?

Estrada Had to drop to 108 and he was a nobody at that stage, I wouldn't consider it his best win taking the entire situation into account.

How exactly am I trolling? I love Roman and his skill set is amongst the best in the sport but to overlook his sub par competition as of the last 5 or 6 years is hilarious. Do you honestly consider his Sosa win great?

Comment

He's top 3 right now

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post

Aztekkas is half Nicaraguan and loves roman.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  Soy Pinolero

But Blanco, am I lying doe?

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    Could of fooled the hell out of me. He must be half Mexican as well. Like I said before, though Roman has officially hit stardom. Once you have people hating on you than you have reached the top.

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
                      Could of fooled the hell out of me. He must be half Mexican as well. Like I said before, though Roman has officially hit stardom. Once you have people hating on you than you have reached the top.
                      How exactly am I hating? Prove me wrongs regarding Roman's resume over The last 5 years or so and I'll gladly accept my L.

Beating an overmatched, slow and over the hill Sosa is a ticket to stardom now?

Comment

Working...
                      X