Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chocolatito is top 5 p4p without a doubt.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chocolatito is top 5 p4p without a doubt.

What a high level this kid demonstrated last night. For me, he is together with rigondeaux, lomachenko and ward (if he comes back at the same level) the top 4 p4p after floyd, with GGG and Kovalev a step right behind them.

Can't wait to see him fight Inoue (eventhough it will probably be in Japan) and if he manages to move up in wait successfully maybe in about 2 or 3 years him and rigondeaux can become a dream fight.

#1 P4P fighter in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by BIPBAP View Post
      What a high level this kid demonstrated last night. For me, he is together with rigondeaux, lomachenko and ward (if he comes back at the same level) the top 4 p4p after floyd, with GGG and Kovalev a step right behind them.

Can't wait to see him fight Inoue (eventhough it will probably be in Japan) and if he manages to move up in wait successfully maybe in about 2 or 3 years him and rigondeaux can become a dream fight.

Dragging a flyweight up to super bantam makes you wet? Sheesh... Do you realize rigondeaux is damn near in his mid thirties, highly inactive as of late and 3 divisions apart from Roman? In fact, Roman and his great skill set would remain a mismatch against Rigindeaux, not based on skill but actual physicality. Could you imagine that sht, seriously, a fight where Rigo is the bigger man

It's annoying to see how folks just be posting out of therir ass sometimes. Roman has unfinished business at 112, 115 and 118 is uncharted territory for the man yet you want him to jump up 10 whole pounds to take on Rigo.. Sigh. What next, Pacquiao should move up to face Ward since you know... He couldn't beat Floyd and Ward is the next big thing?

As for pound for pound, maybe, but top five would be hard to consider. Beating an over the hill, washed up Sosa, Yaegashi and my uncle don't catapult you into the top 5. Aside from that fact he has recently fought a man with more losses than most fighters have fights his competition has been lukewarm for several years now. come on people, the kid is talented and all but one meh win over a 35 year old has been and he's the number 1 fighter pound for pound? He has time to grow and mold his own future, let him step up and face the Cuadras', Naoya's, Tete's and rematch Estrada before jizzing all over your monitors when his name pops up

Comment

Honestly, last night was my first opportunity to see him and he delivered the goods. Nothing hyped up about that guy, he is a straight monster and he makes it look shockingly easy. I have no doubt that he rightfully should be in the top 5 P4P; it was a pleasure seeing him fight last night and I hope to see him again soon.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Honestly, last night was my first opportunity to see him and he delivered the goods. Nothing hyped up about that guy, he is a straight monster and he makes it look shockingly easy. I have no doubt that he rightfully should be in the top 5 P4P; it was a pleasure seeing him fight last night and I hope to see him again soon.

He was doing the same thing at 105 and 108, little dude is a beast.

Comment

1. Floyd
            2. Wlad
            3. Ward
            4. Rigondeaux
            5. Golovkin
            6. Kovalev
            7. Froch
            8. Gonzalez
            9. Marquez
            10. Pacquiao

Comment

He has an argument imo

Comment

He is one of the top 5 fighters on the planet, when you consider BOTH his skills and his resume.

Comment

He was pretty damn impressive.

Comment

I dunno' if I'm ready to go that far, but he certainly was impressive last night.

Is he big enough to fight Rigondeaux?

Comment

Working...
                    X