Comments Thread For: Mayweather Hints at Tough Final Opponent For 9/12

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
    As long as it's not Danny Garcia.

it wouldn't surprise me if it is the khanquoror himself.

arguably lost to peterson and herrera. TBE takes on all comers doe.

Comment

• Khan (Undeserving) or Thurman

Comment

• Anybody. Don't care

Comment

• Originally posted by pakhtun View Post
          ^ This.

This whole "I'm retiring in September doe" thing is hype: He's going to stage a fake 'retirement' after fight #49, and then have one last 'comeback' fight in 2016 to get his 50-0, probably a rematch with Pac.

Even though he claims not to, Floyd does care about his legacy - this is the man who calls himself TBE, after all. He's not going to settle on equalling Marciano's 49-0 record, his ego will ensure that he goes after the 50-0, thus cementing his TBE claim.
          Marciano doesn't have a record that is bunch of BS. Finito Lopez was 51-0 and considered by damn near all to be better than Marciano.

Just because its reported doesn't make it true!!

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            Anybody. Don't care
            I stand by the idea that Mayweather has nothing else to prove and did all he could at this point. All you have to do is look at the "hitlist' thread from 09

"if he fights all those guys i will respect him"

those same idiots and alts on here still find new ways to discredit the man they call "boring" "a runner" "a coward"

imagine spending 6 years of your life dedicating it to hating on floyd mayweather. imagine being a degenerate moron like pac-boy and dedicating yourself to this type of idiocy. In 6 years, never growing into any type of intellectual progression and just continuing to be a ****ing moron of the highest order.

I feel sorry for these people and most of all, the failure of the parents who created them

Comment

• Originally posted by tredh View Post
              Marciano doesn't have a record that is bunch of BS. Finito Lopez was 51-0 and considered by damn near all to be better than Marciano.

Just because its reported doesn't make it true!!
              Rocky Marciano has the most wins of any champion without a loss, draw, or no contest/decision at 49-0.

Jimmy Barry has the most wins of any champion without a loss at 59-0-10 with 1 no contest/decision.

Finito Lopez has the most wins of any champion in the modern era without a loss at 51-0-1.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Floyd Mayweather Jr. (48-0, 26KOs) is looking to close strong on September 12th. He still maintains that his final fight will come in the fall, but many believe he will be tempted to return to the ring in 2016 to secure his 50th victory.

.After six long years of anticipation, Mayweather finally met Manny Pacquiao in the ring on May 2nd and won a twelve round unanimous decision. Mayweather stands to make a record $200 million from the event, which is more than enough to live very comfortably several times over.

At 38-years-old and holder of five world titles between two weight divisions, he says the time is now to walk away from the ring.
                [Click Here To Read More]
                Lets see the woman beating coward go to London England & fight Khan in Sept. No NSAC/USADA corruption No corrupt officials No ludicrous demands. Just an on the level FAIR FIGHT!! With the legitimate best man getting the win. That would prove me wrong if he did & I'd be the first to congratulate him on it. But personally I KNOW he does not have the cojones or confidence to fight without the safety net of Vegas/NSAC & USADA backing him up
                All I asked for in the Pac fight was the same thing but didn't get it AGAIN instead I think that fight brought the corruption to light for many

Comment

• Originally posted by CJRock View Post
                  Lets see the woman beating coward go to London England & fight Khan in Sept. No NSAC/USADA corruption No corrupt officials No ludicrous demands. Just an on the level FAIR FIGHT!! With the legitimate best man getting the win. That would prove me wrong if he did & I'd be the first to congratulate him on it. But personally I KNOW he does not have the cojones or confidence to fight without the safety net of Vegas/NSAC & USADA backing him up
                  All I asked for in the Pac fight was the same thing but didn't get it AGAIN instead I think that fight brought the corruption to light for many
                  This type of hilarious goalpost moving logic is why this forum is so hard to read. The level of idiocy from this post is just incredible. You're goddamn idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJRock View Post
                    Loooooooooooooool

Comment

• If Mr. "I beat Cotto at his comfortable weight" wants to end his career with a tough opponent, GGG is available for September to meet at 154. Let's see if he dares to step in with a powerful opponent who can cut off the ring. I'll put my money on NO.

Comment

Working...
                      X