Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Hints at Tough Final Opponent For 9/12

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brook, Thurman or Garcia are ok fights, I think Khan is the easy way out.

Comment

• Ever since Khan said he is willing to fight in september he looks to be the most viable option. Big name, good style, he can sell a fight. That or Cotto rematch. I HIGHLY doubt it will be GGG or Thurman. Garcia would be the worst option for floyd. But who knows, if Porter looks very impressive vs Broner, he could fight floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by ramirezanthny View Post
        Golovkin???
        Look for FRAUD, to recycle Cotto....,

for the MW Strap!!!!

It's an Easy $$$ thing, and legacy too!!!!!

We all know Our Hero Digs the Easy Bread!!!

Comment

• I think it's going to be GGG

Comment

• I'd LOVE to see a Cotto rematch at 156-157 catchweight for the middleweight title, that would be the best way he could go out, Kevin Kelley said it right, let the youngsters have their era, what if he fights Thurman or Khan or GGG at 154 and he easily outboxes them? these people won't ever have the same reputation cuz they lost to an old man, so their credibility as the next big star won't be all that great if they lose to a 38 year old, you have to beat the man to be the man or just start your own legacy by fighting the best of your era, Floyd should stay away from the youngsters cuz it's a no win situation, if he beats them it's bad for boxing, and there's nothing to gain for him, Floyd should fight Cotto, make another HUGE payday and retire regardless of the outcome.

Comment

• I'm thinking they'll sell Keith Thurman's power punching somehow.

Comment

• Hopefully, because Pacquiao was the easiest work he has had in years.

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                  khan or brook but not thurman. the guys best win is guerrero who he had to go to war with and bundu almost beat him.

Comment

• rod salka would be the perfect show closer

Comment

• I know everyone is speculating that it will be Khan, Thurman or even Cotto, but has anyone considered the possibility of it being Broner?

I know, I know Broner isn't that good, but then again other opponents Mayweather has faced weren't that great. He wants to put on a big show with R&B stars and market to his base before he becomes a full time promoter, why not bring a notable name (not notable boxer) to his final fight?

Maybe I'm reaching, but I could honestly see that.

EDIT: Goes without saying that Broner would have to beat Porter in June.

Comment

Working...
                      X