No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Hints at Tough Final Opponent For 9/12

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Since you just joined up in February, knowing all this insider information would obviously make you an alt wouldn't it?
    An " alt " ?

Meaning..... that I have an alternate account here on this site ?

No, I do not have another account on this site, just this one.

What makes you think that I have insider information ?

What makes you think that if I did have insider information, that I should have rushed to join this site earlier?

Dude, people already tried that angle with me. I am a superb poster, my posts are a veritable plethora of useful information ..... so why would I feel the need to comment on an anonymous account?

I take FULL-CREDIT for my posts thank you very much.

What is fcuking people on this site, is that I am an experienced boxing fan, and I use common-sense..... that is all.

Dude, when you have boxed for 14 years, then trained kids for another 15 years, spent time with a number of camps helping them prepare, then spent another decade after that just following the sport..... you will feel the same way I do about many of the posters on this site.

Many are totally clueless, they refer to boxing like an outsider looking in..... it really is obvious. And when those same posters start using terms like duck/coward/bum/etc..... and you know that they would likely piss themselves if they ever found themselves in a real fight..... you would struggle to show them any respect, just like me.

I am not concerned about internet " rep "..... not one little bit LOL.

Is that why you think Im an alt, because I dont kiss-ass, and dont care if I ruffle feathers? Nope, that is just my way..... and I have read the dumbest shht on this site by guys with the highest "rep"...... internet "rep" is totally worthless.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        An " alt " ?

Meaning..... that I have an alternate account here on this site ?

No, I do not have another account on this site, just this one.

What makes you think that I have insider information ?

What makes you think that if I did have insider information, that I should have rushed to join this site earlier?

Dude, people already tried that angle with me. I am a superb poster, my posts are a veritable plethora of useful information ..... so why would I feel the need to comment on an anonymous account?

I take FULL-CREDIT for my posts thank you very much.

What is fcuking people on this site, is that I am an experienced boxing fan, and I use common-sense..... that is all.

Dude, when you have boxed for 14 years, then trained kids for another 15 years, spent time with a number of camps helping them prepare, then spent another decade after that just following the sport..... you will feel the same way I do about many of the posters on this site.

Many are totally clueless, they refer to boxing like an outsider looking in..... it really is obvious. And when those same posters start using terms like duck/coward/bum/etc..... and you know that they would likely piss themselves if they ever found themselves in a real fight..... you would struggle to show them any respect, just like me.

I am not concerned about internet " rep "..... not one little bit LOL.

Is that why you think Im an alt, because I dont kiss-ass, and dont care if I ruffle feathers? Nope, that is just my way..... and I have read the dumbest shht on this site by guys with the highest "rep"...... internet "rep" is totally worthless.
        You are full of $h!t and nothing but a bull $h!tter nothing more

Comment

• Originally posted by Wizardsh View Post
          You are full of $h!t and nothing but a bull $h!tter nothing more
          Why ?

What makes you say that kid ?

Have I inadvertently insulted your current boxing love-interest ?

State your exact issue, use big words, or go play in traffic, crybaby whiner.

It is funny as shht to see someone crying, but not saying why.

Why do you have sand up your vagina my friend ?

Comment

Working...
          X