Boxing is DEAD!!! - True or False?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AFTER HOURS View Post
    is mullet haircut huge in uk
    The Mullet is not just a haircut, its a way of life.

Comment

Originally posted by gamefrk View Post
      The thing about WWE is that all of it is scripted/fake...they don't even hit each other for real. Boxing can't be like that..the hurt here is real, every punch that lands hurts...fighters have been known to take a dive in their bouts, but boxing can;t be scripted.
      i mean its scripted but of course the punches are real kind of way specially for the top names

Comment

i mean its scripted but of course the punches are real kind of way specially for the top names
        None of the fighting in WWE is real. How do you not know this? I'm guessing your'e a pre-teen or something? *no offence*

Comment

None of the fighting in WWE is real. How do you not know this? I'm guessing your'e a pre-teen or something? *no offence*
          im talking about boxing. its scripted but the punches are real... not to make it obvious

Comment

If boxing was dead, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Comment

its like how many garbage mainstream movies being released every year who make huge $$$?

Comment

What do you expect hardcore fans to say to you on a boxing website?
                Seriously?

Comment

im talking about boxing. its scripted but the punches are real... not to make it obvious
                  Yeah, people get paid to get knocked the fcuk out. Happens in the UFC too.

Comment

The only thing dead is part time casuals and Pac fanatics. Which is good for the sport.

Comment

That thread about Mayweather being booed at NBA game also got deleted...wasn't surprised about that one though.
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34ag4nkSh7Q

Comment

Working...
                      X