Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The punch statistics that prove Floyd Mayweather was fortunate to beat Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
    Mayweather is respected. The majority of fighters give him nothing but respect, they know how good a fighter he is. On the other hand the majority are calling Pacquiao out for making excuses.
    Respecting his skills and respecting him as a human being are 2 totally different things.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
      Why do you care about who loves him or respects him? Ol' young and the restless ass, Lifetime, Oprah Channel ass dudes on here.
      I don't but bet that Floyd does. He said so himself leading up to his fight with Ricky Hatton.

"I'd give anything to have the love and admiration that Ricky's fans have for him"

Comment

Originally posted by Thickback View Post
        I can't wait for Manny to retire. So you dumb, delusional, idiotic fake fans will leave the sweet science alone....
        You must be referring to your kind.. that hurts buddy.. we know..Floyd really lost..

It was more of a gift win for Floyd.
        Last edited by Spoon23; 05-12-2015, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
          Respecting his skills and respecting him as a human being are 2 totally different things.
          Fighters know how to look at those things separately and not let their emotions cloud their judgement of him as fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by NEELZ View Post
            Finally some people are starting to catch on. Floyd lands nothing to very little in this fight, (in the Canelo fight also) I know you hate hearing that. It is a travesty that he is awarded fights in a landslide for these performances.

His fights are the biggest money making frauds. I wouldn't pay $1.00 to look at Floyd fight anymore.
            Thank you! I am not a Pac or Canelo fan. I don't like Mayweather. I think he is a fraud. He wins fight on throwing very few punches , yet runs around saying he is "TBE". Says he is better than Ali. Really. I know the Compubox percentage are looked at alot , but of course when you run and hold and throw elbows and forearms to the face while clinching, it helps your style. He threw over 300 punches in that fight. That Sucks. That is like 25 a round. The average is probably in the 40's to 50. That is bulls***. However the announcers and that tool Harold Ledreman all rant on and on about ring generalship. When has effective aggressiveness and volume punching not been scored , only when they are fighting Fraud. He is not even as good as Pernell Whitaker, who threw more punches and fought better competition. I just don't understand why he is getting no blame for this stinker too. Everyone is piling on Pac but Pac showed some cojones to fight and tried to make the fight , even when injured.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
              i dont think he does, the floyd boys sure do tho

everytime there's any thread showcasing the respect people around the world have for manny, in come the crybabies e.g refer to pacquiao hero welcome thread

lol
              All 4 people that were trolling in that thread, huh?

Pac is a great fighter. I respect him. But he's been acting like a ***** the past week. It is what it is. I said the same thing about Broner after he lost to Maidana and ran out of the ring and his team was trying to make a big deal about sniffing **** in his corner.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                Why do you care about who loves him or respects him? Ol' young and the restless ass, Lifetime, Oprah Channel ass dudes on here.

Comment

LOL, Hot damn what a bunch of sore losers? The fight's over. He lost. In all seriousness though, I admit that Pac fans had a legitimate gripe in the Bradley and Marquez' losses, where both could have been perceived as highly questionable and controversial. The judges may have robbed him in the first one and the other guy may have cheated in the second one. However, this time around there were no excuses. Pacquiao was simply outclassed by a masterful boxer. He has no one to blame but himself. He just couldn't find him and when he did he backed off and let him off the hook.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                    Legacy is determined by what you do in the ring. Only emotional and biased people like you focus on the "human being" aspect which means nothing for a boxing legacy. You have nothing else to question in terms of ring accomplishments. That ship has sailed.

If you're into the human being aspect go watch Diane Sawyer interviews instead of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                      and still undefeated.............
                      and still a coward!

Comment

Working...
                      X