Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments thread for: Ann Wolfe, Raw & Uncut (on Kirkland's KO loss)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
    His lack of evolution is'nt all Ann's fault. Kirkland lost the better part of 5 years due to prison stints. I mean really the guy lost 6+ years due to stupid **** in general and he is only 31. Better than half of his pro career has been lost.
    This is true and a good point. I just think for her to say that if she was there it would have been different, I disagree.

Kirkland IMO is a tough sob, that can punch like a mule but that's about it. He was tailor made for Canelo, but is still an incredibly dangerous opponent and I have to give Canelo props for not only taking the fight, but standing toe to toe with him and knocking him out.

Comment

Originally posted by Spit Dialect View Post
      This is true and a good point. I just think for her to say that if she was there it would have been different, I disagree.

Kirkland IMO is a tough sob, that can punch like a mule but that's about it. He was tailor made for Canelo, but is still an incredibly dangerous opponent and I have to give Canelo props for not only taking the fight, but standing toe to toe with him and knocking him out.

Canelo's accuracy was through the roof.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
        Canelo's accuracy was through the roof.
        People don't realize how hard it is to land punches at that percentage. Think about the first shot that floored Kirkland. He landed a body shot, Kirkland moved to his left and Canelo adjusted the right hand to land dead in the middle of his face.

Canelo has more skills than these haters give him credit for.

Comment

She's crazy...

Comment

Working...
          X