• Show
Clear All

Lomochenko>Rigo>Mayweather

Comment

Agenda = EXPOSED.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
        Lomochenko>Rigo>Mayweather
        Mayweather >>>>> Canelo, Guerrero, Rios, Marquez, Margarito, Oscar DeLa Hoya

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
          I meam, you do go on YouTube and post videos from clowns like Donate and BKWarriors1 to try and group all black boxing fans into that category.
          Wait, what's wrong with Dontae? That's a good boxing channel.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            That punch landed more on Mannys chest
            Agreed. punch would have hurt manny more if it landed a bit higher, punch was at the very end of his chin and was going downward so his head didnt snap back as much

Comment

Originally posted by In Motion View Post
              Wait, what's wrong with Dontae? That's a good boxing channel.
              He speak some real **** , but he be biased as **** sometimes. Especially when he get a prediction wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                Who am I supposed to compare him too? so I have to find a non black fighter to compare him to? why is everything about race, and can't just be about boxing.
                If its just about him then you didn't have to compare him to anyone else. You can show appreciation to one fighter without disparaging others. You made it about race when you went out of your way to show appreciation for a non black fighter by trying to discredit te appreciation that two black fighters receive. "This non black guy is a true example of a fighter who epitomizes the sweet science, not those two black guys". Then you go on to cry about black boxing fans and generalize them as racists. So give that "why must it always be about race" bs a rest. You aren't fooling anyone throwing subliminal rocks then hiding your hands.

Just stop dude. you guys are paranoid and reaching, watching tv all day and being brainwashed to play victim. How am I being exposed if anything the pro blacks exposed themselves with their first reply in this thread, I never mentioned race once in my original post.
                Here's a PSA to all closeted racists. You don't have to come out and tell people that you're racist in order for people to pick up on your racism. You didn't have to mention race for the racial undertones of your post to be detected. You made a ****** silly comparison and the agenda for you making the comparison can certainly be questioned. Your reaction to people questioning your agenda here only solidifies the su****ion. People who fall back on the "reverse racism" garbage whenever they're questioned are usually the biggest racists. It's the Pee-Wee Herman "I know you are but what am I?" defense.

get a life man. I posted quotes of actual racism by Joseph in here the guy talk **** and ruined my thread with that stuff, yet he is a racist conspiracy theorist who believes blacks are teh chosen ones and victims and whites and other races are racist and the bad people.
                Don't deflect. This is about your thread. The poster that you're trying to deflect on isn't the only one who senses racial undertones here. Again, your comparison is irrational. Dude has 5 fights and you're comparing him to guys who are much more accomplished. Your thread makes no sense other than you want to discredit the two black fighters that unnecessarily mentioned in a thread supposedly made to appreciate another fighter.

So I guess you and others who compare black fighters to non blacks and praise the black fighter over the non black are racist too right? give me a break you see how flawed and biased your logic is? its super biased and entitled. no rationality at all, just paranoia.
                I would never make such a silly irrational comparison on the strength of trying to discredit other fighters. If I wanted to appreciate a black fighter if just explain why I appreciate the black fighter. I wouldn't tear or discredit two other non black fighters to big a black fighter up. I'm not a racist though.

Comment

Lomachenko is the sweet science, hit not get hit, in boxing you cant win on defense alone, offense and points punches racked up should win fights not defense and pot shot.

Loma was slippery, throwing combos, in and out, slipping, ducking, dodging and returning fire with a high work rate, this man is amazing to watch.

He also was given a hard road, no easy fights, and he won a title in under 5 fights, no soft touches for this guy, he even fought a cheating overweight hard hitting pressure fighting veteran orlando salido with hurt hands, and nearly came back at the end.

This man is the sweet science to a T.

I want to see Rigondeaux challenge Loma for the belt that will be a great fighter two olympic gold medalists and technical.
                  You're comparing a guy who is 25 and at the start of his career as a champion, still in his prime, to a 40 year old guy well past his who has been champion for nearly two decades! What the ****?

Check this out, and then compare these: a 25 year old Floyd also in his prime as a young, new champion. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hQgoSjxsgWs
                  Last edited by BennyST; 05-09-2015, 07:18 PM.

Comment

All I'll say is all three are highly skilled fighters. But please please ppl. Let Lomachenko make his bones before crowning him anything. U guys get outta line with this crap. He's has a very good start to his career. But his division is packed and he has the 2nd best fighter in the division in his stable. Let's see how that turns out. I remember the same crap being said about Juanma and Gamboa. We see how that went. Let him rise.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      Lomachenko is the sweet science, hit not get hit, in boxing you cant win on defense alone, offense and points punches racked up should win fights not defense and pot shot.

Loma was slippery, throwing combos, in and out, slipping, ducking, dodging and returning fire with a high work rate, this man is amazing to watch.

He also was given a hard road, no easy fights, and he won a title in under 5 fights, no soft touches for this guy, he even fought a cheating overweight hard hitting pressure fighting veteran orlando salido with hurt hands, and nearly came back at the end.

This man is the sweet science to a T.

I want to see Rigondeaux challenge Loma for the belt that will be a great fighter two olympic gold medalists and technical.
                      is dis **** below sweet science or sumo wrestling?

Comment

Working...
                      X