Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kirkland's Trainer Warns Canelo: Remember The Alamo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kirkland's Trainer Warns Canelo: Remember The Alamo!

What a crying shame for the sport that the so-called Fight of the Century turned out to be such a dud on the heels of Canelo-Kirkland. Had Mayweather-Pacquiao even remotely lived up to its hype, it might have generated sufficient momentum to propel many a casual fan to follow through and watch a genuinely explosive match-up that is Canelo-Kirkland and perhaps seal their conversion to lifelong boxing aficionados. Instead, the disappointing, anticlimactic result of the richest fight in boxing history probably rendered the general public turned off and tuned out, relegating this potential Fight of the Year to an audience of diehard boxing fans and Mexican patriots. [Click Here To Read More]

Haha oh wow! I thought Kirk's trainer was a Mexican himself but I guess he's a white guy. He took trolling to the next level with that comment!

Comment

Originally posted by In Motion View Post
      Haha oh wow! I thought Kirk's trainer was a Mexican himself but I guess he's a white guy. He took trolling to the next level with that comment!
      Kirkland is going to be drinking food through a straw after this fight

Damn looter.

Comment

Pretty stupid comment to make. Pretty ironic actually considering that the whites stirred up the little rebellion against Mexican government in the Alamo because the Mexicans wouldn't allow slavery of blacks in Mexico considering we were once slaves to the white Spaniards. The Alamo was just the white man trying to spread their slavery. The Mexicans didn't have it and smashed the rebels.

Unfortunately the good guys won the battle but we lost the war on hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
          Kirkland is going to be drinking food through a straw after this fight

Damn looter.
          Instead of continuously calling me a "looter", why don't you state how you really feel? I think it's always a great idea when blacks and browns get together for peace. I don't think we should ever be fighting. I mean, if you think about it, your women are already at peace with us. So we are technically working as a team. This is a team effort, a lot of Latino women understand this. That's why they enjoy our company so much. Now if only the men could understand...

As far as the looting comments, funny you should mention that. Do you recall the L.A. Riots? Need I remind you that it was the Latinos who were doing the most looting and destruction during those tense moments? Think before you post my amigo. This mayate has knowledge.

Comment

Instead of continuously calling me a "looter", why don't you state how you really feel? I think it's always a great idea when blacks and browns get together for peace. I don't think we should ever be fighting. I mean, if you think about it, your women are already at peace with us. So we are technically working as a team. This is a team effort, a lot of Latino women understand this. That's why they enjoy our company so much. Now if only the men could understand...

As far as the looting comments, funny you should mention that. Do you recall the L.A. Riots? Need I remind you that it was the Latinos who were doing the most looting and destruction during those tense moments? Think before you post my amigo. This mayate has knowledge.
            We don't want your hood rat ass women doe fckn skanky ass ashy hoes. The LA riots? Um you people were looting and stealing because why? Mexicans may have been rioting but there was a reason, why were Blacks rioting? Just to riot?

Comment

So corny.

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                We don't want your hood rat ass women doe fckn skanky ass ashy hoes. The LA riots? Um you people were looting and stealing because why? Mexicans may have been rioting but there was a reason, why were Blacks rioting? Just to riot?
                Reason being????

Also, can you stop leaving me racist messages in my karma inbox and my user page please?

Comment

Reason being????

Also, can you stop leaving me racist messages in my karma inbox and my user page please?
                  #JusticeforMichealBrown#RIPTrayvonMartin#PantsupDo ntloot.

Comment

Originally posted by SwagOnPoint
                    yall mexicans gona fall short again like yal always do this saturday lmao
                    Kirkland is going from the house back to the field after this

Comment

Working...
                    X