Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kirkland's Trainer Warns Canelo: Remember The Alamo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
    Weird comment considering all the Americans died at the Alamo.

Is the trainer hoping for a double knockout? His guy and the Mexican guY?

the weird part is a lot of the americans didn't know how to use their guns. Just like Kirkland doesn't really know how to box.
    Again. 'Remember the Alamo' was the battle cry of Sam Houston's rag tag militia army that captured Santa Anna and his unbeatable army and forced them to surrender.

Comment

The Mexicans won the Battle of the Alamo.

The Texans showed heart doe. Is Kirkland's goal to show heart while being slaughtered?

Comment

Originally posted by In Motion View Post
        Instead of continuously calling me a "looter", why don't you state how you really feel? I think it's always a great idea when blacks and browns get together for peace. I don't think we should ever be fighting. I mean, if you think about it, your women are already at peace with us. So we are technically working as a team. This is a team effort, a lot of Latino women understand this. That's why they enjoy our company so much. Now if only the men could understand...

As far as the looting comments, funny you should mention that. Do you recall the L.A. Riots? Need I remind you that it was the Latinos who were doing the most looting and destruction during those tense moments? Think before you post my amigo. This mayate has knowledge.
        You say blacks and browns? What exactly does brown even mean? Mexicans? If so, would you consider Canelo 'brown'?

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
          Weird comment considering all the Americans died at the Alamo.

Is the trainer hoping for a double knockout? His guy and the Mexican guY?

the weird part is a lot of the americans didn't know how to use their guns. Just like Kirkland doesn't really know how to box.
          Today the Americans have forgotten how to box but they sure know how to use their guns.

Comment

Is this a history lesson or boxing website?

Comment

Originally posted by POOPGOSPLAT View Post
              You say blacks and browns? What exactly does brown even mean? Mexicans? If so, would you consider Canelo 'brown'?
              I was more or less referring to the Chicanos who love to emulate our culture, yet be racist towards us at the same time.

Comment

Working...
              X