Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dumb reporter tells Bernard Hopkins to his face: Kovalev whopped your ass! (video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:'(

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
      young punks need that type of talk!!...lil man got fresh with the mouth and the old man RESPECTFULLY put his wet behind the ears ass back in his lane...NOW STAY THERE YOU DISRESPECTFUL ASS YOUNG PUNK!!
      Dude probably at home right now behind the mirror practicing for the next time he has to interview a guy like BHop.

Comment

120-107 x 3 = whoopin, even by bah'nad's definition. Got whooped, beat and schooled by the superior fighter.

lmao @ hopkins' insecurities about education.
        Last edited by Tay Roc; 05-08-2015, 02:48 AM.

Comment

Elie Seckback deserves a whooping for being so ****en annoying! I'm kicking myself for clicking on another one of his ******ed videos.

Comment

love bhop but man for somebody who talks trash the way he does or be provocative even if he says the truth, he really is sensitive. i mean he got his ass whooped. thats the reality. whether you wanna call it a beating or getting your ass handed to you or getting whooped, its all the same. he handled you. why be so damn sensitive. grow a thicker skin. and man do i hate athletes whenever somebody says something that might piss them off they go straight into the "well how much you makin? youre a loser, i make more money than you do" mode.

again, love bhop but stop being an *******. youre not perfect. kovalev handled your ass. be humble about it, laugh it off, play it off. instead of acting like a punk who thinks his **** dont stink

Comment

The reporter should have stuck to his guns.

Should have said "What you just explained was a whooping is exactly what happened to you against Kovalev."

Kovalev whooped Hopkins in arguably the most one sided unification fight in recent memory.

The reporter was doing nothing but being truthful.

Comment

**** that reporter ! B-hop is a legend and needs to be treated with some respect !!! Give him all the praise for even fighting Kovalev, no ducking from a true warrior !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
                  love bhop but man for somebody who talks trash the way he does or be provocative even if he says the truth, he really is sensitive. i mean he got his ass whooped. thats the reality. whether you wanna call it a beating or getting your ass handed to you or getting whooped, its all the same. he handled you. why be so damn sensitive. grow a thicker skin. and man do i hate athletes whenever somebody says something that might piss them off they go straight into the "well how much you makin? youre a loser, i make more money than you do" mode.

again, love bhop but stop being an *******. youre not perfect. kovalev handled your ass. be humble about it, laugh it off, play it off. instead of acting like a punk who thinks his **** dont stink
                  You calling B-Hop a n***er? Really?

Comment

Somehow 'ole Bernard just made his fight with Kovalev look a lot more in his favour.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      The reporter should have stuck to his guns.

Should have said "What you just explained was a whooping is exactly what happened to you against Kovalev."

Kovalev whooped Hopkins in arguably the most one sided unification fight in recent memory.

The reporter was doing nothing but being truthful.
                      He could pull the trigger even if he tried. By that time, B-Hop already beat the prime out of him.

Comment

Working...
                      X