Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which southpaw gave Floyd the most trouble?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Genius~ View Post
    I'm asking a question bro. Which rounds did floyd land more than 10 punches?

How do you dominate someone landing less 10 punches a round lol That's not a domination.
    8 of them, Genius.

2,3,5,6,7,8,9, and 11.

But get this, there were rounds were he landed less and STILL won the round.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Genius is basically complaining about the passing yards that a football team that has 350 yds rushing and a 24-0 lead going into the 4th qtr has.

Actually, he sounds like a buttaface chick who is mad you only give it to her from the back.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Genius is basically complaining about the passing yards that a football team that has 350 yds rushing and a 24-0 lead going into the 4th qtr has.

Actually, he sounds like a buttaface chick who is mad you only give it to her from the back.
        Holy ****!!

Comment

they myth that zab judah won 4 rounds puzzles me, he did okay for 2 rounds landed a few good punches in a few other rounds but from rounds 3-on the body shots changed the fight around

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
            Seriously bro, this is getting pathetic now.

Floyd won, we get it. Pac sucked, we get that too.

Stop acting like a 12 year old girl who just got a new bicycle that's wayyyy more awesome than her annoying friend's old bike.
            hell no we are going to rub it in, these monsters have infected the internet for 6 years

Comment

Originally posted by Genius~ View Post
              I'm asking a question bro. Which rounds did floyd land more than 10 punches?

How do you dominate someone landing less 10 punches a round lol That's not a domination.
              floyd fought how he usually fights and pac fought like he was scared to fight like himself, even in the first 2 rounds there was no killer instinct if u want to use the shoulder excuse. the counters landed in rounds 1 and 2 kept pac guessing and thinking for the whole fight, floyd took away the supposed greatest offensive fighter of our generations strengths and won an easy decision. the fact he beat pac man landing less than 10 punches a round is really sad on pac mans part if u think about it

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
                floyd fought how he usually fights and pac fought like he was scared to fight like himself, even in the first 2 rounds there was no killer instinct if u want to use the shoulder excuse. the counters landed in rounds 1 and 2 kept pac guessing and thinking for the whole fight, floyd took away the supposed greatest offensive fighter of our generations strengths and won an easy decision. the fact he beat pac man landing less than 10 punches a round is really sad on pac mans part if u think about it
                pacquiao felt floyd's power in round one and didn't want to take any risk from that point on.

Comment

One arm PAC he won 3 rounds the rest lost all 12 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post
                    lets do the math

zab only hurt mayfeather - 1

corley only hurt mayfeather -1

manny hurt mayfeather multiple times !!!!!!!!!!

and to make matters worse he only had one hand when he was rocking floyd , and had him running like the coward that he is !!!!!! i bet he wont take a rematch on a even playing feilds !!!!!!!!!!!

** ps gifs via Bee Keepz
                    wow its actually disgusting how you've tried to pair Manny off with Tupac

Tupac would have called Manny out for the lying hypocrite that he is......

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
                      they myth that zab judah won 4 rounds puzzles me, he did okay for 2 rounds landed a few good punches in a few other rounds but from rounds 3-on the body shots changed the fight around
                      Yeah it's just a myth...He won the first and the 3rd maybe....Chop Chop on the other hand buzzed Floyd multiple times...

In fact I would challenge the Broner critics to watch the Corley-Mayweather fight and tell me again how superior a young Floyd is to Adrien.

Comment

Working...
                      X