Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which southpaw gave Floyd the most trouble?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd is one of my favorite fighters but I believe the only boxer that had a chance to break through that impenetrable defense was southpaw Paul the punisher Williams with height and length advantages over him and the work rate he sustained would have gave him problems and I truly believe he is the reason why floyd retired the first time

Comment

Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
      So winning 9-10 rounds to someone elses 2-3 rounds isnt dominating them? Only on Pacland.

Comment

I didn't say Pac won the fight, I scored it 8-4 for floyd, I gave Pac rounds 4,6,10 and 12, but it wasn't a domination. The rounds floyd won were only by a few punches.

So where are these rounds minus 5 that Floyd landed more than 10 punches?

Comment

Originally posted by Genius~ View Post
          I didn't say Pac won the fight, I scored it 8-4 for floyd, I gave Pac rounds 4,6,10 and 12, but it wasn't a domination. The rounds floyd won were only by a few punches.

Comment

You realize how dumb you sound, here? Or nah?

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
              You can't answer my question lol

Floyd has never had a tougher time landing on anyone than Pacquiao. He was able to clearly dominate every southpaw he fought but he couldn't land more than 10 punches a round on Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by ironlungs View Post
                Floyd is one of my favorite fighters but I believe the only boxer that had a chance to break through that impenetrable defense was southpaw Paul the punisher Williams with height and length advantages over him and the work rate he sustained would have gave him problems and I truly believe he is the reason why floyd retired the first time
                I used to think this but Paul Williams doesn't fight tall. He would have put himself in Floyd's punching range and would have been countered to death, IMO.

P-Will was a good fighter though. I enjoyed him especially at welterwight.

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
                  You realize how dumb you sound, here? Or nah?
                  I'm asking a question bro. Which rounds did floyd land more than 10 punches?

How do you dominate someone landing less 10 punches a round lol That's not a domination.

Comment

lets do the math

zab only hurt mayfeather - 1

corley only hurt mayfeather -1

manny hurt mayfeather multiple times !!!!!!!!!!

and to make matters worse he only had one hand when he was rocking floyd , and had him running like the coward that he is !!!!!! i bet he wont take a rematch on a even playing feilds !!!!!!!!!!!

** ps gifs via Bee Keepz

Comment

You can't answer my question lol

Floyd has never had a tougher time landing on anyone than Pacquiao. He was able to clearly dominate every southpaw he fought but he couldn't land more than 10 punches a round on Pacquiao.
                      He was in complete control of the fight. All he had to do was use his jab to keep him at distance and time him coming in. Pac did nothing to take Floyd out of his comfort zone and force him to increase his activity.

He won the fight as easy and economical as anyone could possibly win the fight. That's why it was domination. He took a guy that is used to throwing 800-1000 punches per fight, cut that in half, frustrated him and made him completely adapt to his pace.

This is like the true definition of ring generalship.

Comment

Working...
                      X