Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which southpaw gave Floyd the most trouble?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBP View Post
    And to add, defeating Manny only took 148 punches from Floyd. That's the lowest amount he's landed EVER. Beating Pacquiao required the least amount of effort on Floyd's part in any of his 48 professional fights.
    LMAO at this argument. If both fighters threw very little punches due to inactivity, hugging and clinching, or just because both were very careful to not get hit, then no matter how low the score is, of course the fighter with the higher score would obviously win. I can't even comprehend why any Floyd fan would be proud of using his record low punches on a midget as a measure of his excellence LOL

I thought his fans kept on saying before the fight that Floyd had never faced someone smaller than him in a long time and that he would walk the midget down and knock him the fack out? Why the unbelievably low output on a midget LOL

Comment

Originally posted by ganthet View Post
      LMAO at this argument. If both fighters threw very little punches due to inactivity, hugging and clinching, or just because both were very careful to not get hit, then no matter how low the score is, of course the fighter with the higher score would obviously win. I can't even comprehend why any Floyd fan would be proud of using his record low punches on a midget as a measure of his excellence LOL

I thought his fans kept on saying before the fight that Floyd had never faced someone smaller than him in a long time and that he would walk the midget down and knock him the fack out? Why the unbelievably low output on a midget LOL
      #48 lost and put on a terrible performance and blamed it on a bum shoulder.

Bye.

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
        It's a well known fact that South Paws provide the most problems for Floyd over his 19 year career (9-0, 4 KO's). As such, which south paw gave Floyd the most problems in a 12 round fight?

Zabdaniel Judah
        Chop Chop Corley
        Reggie Sanders
        Jesus Chavez
        The Ghost
        Victor the Tree Ortiz
        Sharmba Mitchell
        Fraudiao
        Quit with the nick names bias p rick

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
          Quit with the nick names bias p rick

You mad, huh?

You prefer #48 or Fraudiao?

Comment

Zab Judah in the first couple rounds was able to outbox Floyd, doesn't happen often.

Jesus Chavez fought young Floyd when he was actually trying to entertain in the ring and "fight" and it was probably Floyds toughest fight overall.

Pacquiao had success in rounds 4 and 6 only, but in these rounds he battered Floyd a couple time i think a healthy Pac would give Floyd more trouble, but Floyd being overall way bigger and controlling the distance so easily turned this into a snoozer.

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
              #48 lost and put on a terrible performance and blamed it on a bum shoulder.

Bye.
              LMAO really that's all you can say? Can't defend your God now cause you can't even refute the sound logic of my argument LOL

Yep Pac lost, so? What does that even have to do with my statement? Can't stand the fact that my argument paints a picture of how your God was supposed to dominate and didn't? LOL

Keep on dick-riding dick rider

Comment

LMAO really that's all you can say? Can't defend your God now cause you can't even refute the sound logic of my argument LOL

Yep Pac lost, so? What does that even have to do with my statement? Can't stand the fact that my argument paints a picture of how your God was supposed to dominate and didn't? LOL

Keep on dick-riding dick rider
                118-110.

Deal.

Coward.

#48Tard

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                  And to add, defeating Manny only took 148 punches from Floyd. That's the lowest amount he's landed EVER. Beating Pacquiao required the least amount of effort on Floyd's part in any of his 48 professional fights.
                  Because he just pot shotted his way to a decision.

Didn't even hurt Pacquiao.
                  Last edited by Bee Keepz; 05-09-2015, 03:02 AM.

Comment

Floyd prefers to be in control and set the pace. #48 did nothing to get him out of his comfort zone. Easiest fight in years.

Stay bitter

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      Reggie sanders made floyd dig deeper than manny fraudiao.
                      And Margarito made pacquiao dig deeper than Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                      X