Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Wanted Delay: Healthy Pacquiao Beats Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ey you dumb Pac fans are falling for it again. Manny was NEVER on Floyds level his entire career. He has NO chance to ever beat him. EVER.

Floyd is just riding with it he knows this is one of the easiest opponents hes ever dealt with. Another easy 300 Million dollar payday.

Comment

• lets forget about the shoulder what was up with pacs footwork in this fight it was poor, where was this grade A footwork we kept hearing about he was beat to the outside all fight, never cut off the ring, and allowed floyd to circle out of his range the whole fight did the shoulder contribute to this low level footwork pac displayed?

Comment

• Shoulder injury is old, from 2008

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny2x2x View Post
          Does anyone think that if Manny's shoulder was hurt during the fight he wouldn't have talked about it with his corner? The broadcast had people in each man's corner and it would have been known right away.

Originally posted by Johnny2x2x View Post
          Manny also didn't mention it at all in the ring after the fight.
          Pretty hard to forget those two points.

Also, the main point..... at no stage during that fight did Pac look injured.

The injury is bullshht, they are just making excuses to justify a rematch.

I believe they may have had a slight injury in camp, and now they are playing on it to justify why a rematch would be any different.

Shameful that Mayweather gets no credit for outclassing Pac, especially after all the shht that Team Pacquiao talked during the buildup.

Comment

• Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
            lets forget about the shoulder what was up with pacs footwork in this fight it was poor, where was this grade A footwork we kept hearing about he was beat to the outside all fight, never cut off the ring, and allowed floyd to circle out of his range the whole fight did the shoulder contribute to this low level footwork pac displayed?
            Yep, Team Pacquiao have taken more than one L over this fight.

Pacquiao should be giving Mayweather full credit for that performance after all the shht they talked about the fight.

None of the things happened that Pac/Roach promised, not one.

I did not see anything in that fight to indicate that Pac was injured, Pac did not even mention it to his corner during the fight, and he did not mention it when interviewed afterwards.

It sounds like an after-thought excuse to justify a rematch.

No knockout as promised, no killer instinct fueled rampages, no cutting off the ring, no 100 punches per round, nothing..... how can you make all of those promises, fail to deliver, and then refuse to give your opponent any credit?

Comment

• Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
              lets forget about the shoulder what was up with pacs footwork in this fight it was poor, where was this grade A footwork we kept hearing about he was beat to the outside all fight, never cut off the ring, and allowed floyd to circle out of his range the whole fight did the shoulder contribute to this low level footwork pac displayed?
              He didn't have the right socks on.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                Yep, Team Pacquiao have taken more than one L over this fight.

Pacquiao should be giving Mayweather full credit for that performance after all the shht they talked about the fight.

None of the things happened that Pac/Roach promised, not one.

I did not see anything in that fight to indicate that Pac was injured, Pac did not even mention it to his corner during the fight, and he did not mention it when interviewed afterwards.

It sounds like an after-thought excuse to justify a rematch.

No knockout as promised, no killer instinct fueled rampages, no cutting off the ring, no 100 punches per round, nothing..... how can you make all of those promises, fail to deliver, and then refuse to give your opponent any credit?
                right lol the person who fights like he usually fights get the flack while the guy who became gun shy and looked lost in the sauce gets sympathy? what a twisted logic, it was roach and pacs job to create a gampeplan to deal with a moving floyd, a floyd in front of them, and a floyd on the ropes... they got 100Mil and came up with nothing. yet floyd is getting flack.

Comment

• Originally posted by VERSION1 (V1) View Post
                  so your a boxing historian who made the mastake that only a newbie would make
                  i technically didnt make the mistake !!!!!!!!!!!!! while i was making love to my girlfriend , i typed out castillo but my phones auto correct function changed it to corrales instead !!!!!!!!! i booxing insider and historian would never purposfully make a mastake like that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    LOL that was a funny scene.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
                      This ***** assness is great. Things couldn't be going aby worse for team pacquiao. Just goes to show this good vs evil crao is bull. God is humbling that team real hard right now. They deserve it.

Comment

Working...
                      X