Comments Thread For: Roach Wanted Delay: Healthy Pacquiao Beats Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    jesus christ
    I wonder how the sensible boxing fans, who cosigned their lunacy for so many years, feel now.

Comment

• Did Freddie Roach know when he voluntarily called up to Stephen A. Smith's radio show 2 days before the fight and guaranteed Pacquiao would knock Floyd out (went on to bet a pair of Tom Ford shoes) that Pacquiao's shoulder was hurt?

Which one is it? Did he think Pacquiao would win, or did he want to pull out of the fight because of his injury? I don't get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        True, but no one cares because Mayweather is so loathed and reviled.
        Which shows hypocrisy. If people really cared about values such as sportsmanship, humility and respect: they would uphold them consistently.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldie View Post
          Mayweather is only loathed and reviled because people are racist. There are plenty of people who done things equally as bad and even worse who are revered. Nobody hates Charlie Sheen or the various white athletes who've had DV charges/convictions.
          not true man, I saw black people shitting all over him after the fight, calling him a pussy for running, making hugging jokes and saying the fight was boring. I was shocked to be honest because NSB would have you believe they're behind him. Not the case, he's not liked, it's actually only a small sub-section of boxing fans who actually speak positively about him.

Comment

• I don't want to hear anymore of this, as a huge Manny fan this is just getting to me. Can we move on? No rematch, let's just move forward, you lost Manny you will be back, but it's time to think about retirement.

Comment

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post
              Which shows hypocrisy. If people really cared about values such as sportsmanship, humility and respect: they would uphold them consistently.
              Yeah man, it's selective, but that's life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                Yeah man, it's selective, but that's life.
                Your point? Everything that has been criticised in the past is a part of life, a part of life that isn't ignored.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
                  Where is Evol at? Lol Roach talked almost everyday leading up to the fight how they where going to win. And now this? Where is turnedup at?? Shaming Roach!

I mean respect to both fighters for getting in the ring. This is very poor sportsmanship.
                  Exactly what I've been asking!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
                    maidana did better than pac man, pac man is the biggest joke in boxing to date!
                    Nah man Leo Santa Cruz is the biggest joke then Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                      Your point? Everything that has been criticised in the past is a part of life, a part of life that isn't ignored.
                      I was agreeing with you, and saying the hypocrisy extends beyond boxing to life in general.

Comment

Working...
                      X