No announcement yet.

Floyd's Top 5 Toughest Opponents after 48 Pro Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
    He dont know what he's talking about bruh. He was picking Manny because the hype last week but this week he's a historian
    No, I was rooting for Manny last week. I called this fight in the official thread ages ago, go look.

Comment

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
      He dont know what he's talking about bruh. He was picking Manny because the hype last week but this week he's a historian
      Yea, I aware.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
        5 pounds is much bigger? Floyd had reach and height on every single one of those guys lol.
        Did I stutter? Floyd comes in at 150ish on fight night, Cotto at MW came in at 161, so at the most it's 10 pounds. I'm not denying they aren't bigger than Floyd but you have to be fooling yourself if you think any of those fights were physical disadvantages like Manny/Marg was. That's a size advantage. 10 pounds isn't insignificant, but only having a weight advantage is being the "much" bigger guy.
        You sure as hell didn't make sense. You went from 5 pounds to 10 pounds. LOL. Hell, maybe you did stutter. And you're all over the place with this last post. Please make some sense.

Comment

What about Corley?

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
            You sure as hell didn't make sense. You went from 5 pounds to 10 pounds. LOL. Hell, maybe you did stutter. And you're all over the place with this last post. Please make some sense.
            You can't read, just like the other guy. Cotto as a MW weighed at 161, that was point. He fought Floyd at 154. Did he weigh the same? Maybe, maybe not we don't really know. We also know Floyd weighed 151 when he weighed in when he fought Cotto. The night before was a 3 pound difference, that's insignificant.

So, I went with the biggest possible amount of 10 pounds, Cotto's fight night weight as a MW compared to Mayweathers weigh in as a JMW. If you know they're fight night weights when they fought each other let me know. So you and I really don't know what the difference was. What we do know is that it wasn't a vast difference like you claimed it was. You're telling me how it might be, I'm telling you how it is.

Cotto is the biggest of the 3 also, which makes the other two irrelevant.
            Last edited by Beater_of_ass; 05-05-2015, 02:41 PM.

Comment

You can't read, just like the other guy. Cotto as a MW weighed at 161, that was point. He fought Floyd at 154. Did he weigh the same? Maybe, maybe not we don't really know. We also know Floyd weighed 151 when he weighed in when he fought Cotto. The night before was a 3 pound difference, that's insignificant.

So, I went with the biggest possible amount of 10 pounds, Cotto's fight night weight as a MW compared to Mayweathers weigh in as a JMW. If you know they're fight night weights when they fought each other let me know. So you and I really don't know what the difference was. What we do know is that it wasn't a vast difference like you claimed it was. You're telling me how it might be, I'm telling you how it is.

Maidana looked bigger than Cotto to me.

Comment

hatton shouldn't be on this list lol

Comment

Reggie sanders gave floyd a tougher fight than fraud of the decade

Comment

You're telling me how it is? And Cotton was the biggest out of the three?

LOL.

MM rehydrated to 165 in a welterweight fight. That's an 18 lb difference. And Floyd was at 148. That's 17 pounds heavier. THAT'S A VAST DIFFERENCE, primo.

Try again.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                      Maidana looked bigger than Cotto to me.
                      Because he was.

Comment

Working...
                      X