Floyd's Top 5 Toughest Opponents after 48 Pro Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
    Actually, they were.
    I guess Cotto was heavier don't think Castillo or maidana were that much bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
      Really?

Maidana looked at least a division bigger to me, he had a big size advantage. Cotto was literally a division bigger and Castillo was always pretty huge at lightweight.
      I think Floyd has filled into every weight division fine except for 154. They weighed more than Floyd but Floyd had a height and reach advantage on all 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
        1. GGG never happens Floyd gets knock out
        2 Lara won't fight Lara to tall and lanky with good foot work
        3 Thurman won't happen Thurman is too young but Thurman would lose cause he leaves himself open
        4 Errol Spence to young another Canelo repeat
        5 Tim Bradley his stamina and able to take a punch won't happen Bradley will probably do 500K PPV losing money to Show time. Even though a GGG fight would probably dwarf the Pacquaio PPV Floyd will result to Health come first and he can't wait for GGG to become wash up in 5 years like he did Pacquaio cause Floyd will be the one who's wash up in 5 years
        Uh. Ok. You sound hurt doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
          5 pounds is much bigger? Floyd had reach and height on every single one of those guys lol.
          Wait, what? Out of the fighters named (MM, JLC, & Cotto), which were only 5 pounds more than Floyd when they fought?

Comment

Originally posted by IAintBiasedTho View Post
            why is everyone saying Chaves over De La Hoya? He had real trouble with De La Hoya and I dont see Chaves as giving him real trouble...just a massive amount of pressure.,..but if you look, he was VERY well under control and that shoulder roll worked perfectly against the short Chaves
            You make a good point. Although I still go with Chavez because he forced Mayweather to step it up. Oscar's jab worked really well, but that's all he had going for him and then he abandoned it.

Comment

In no order
              Hatton
              Cotto
              Maidana 1
              Castillo 1
              Augustus

Comment

Burton
                Castillo
                Judah
                Maidana
                Cotto

Comment

Wait, what? Out of the fighters named (MM, JLC, & Cotto), which were only 5 pounds more than Floyd when they fought?
                  Did I stutter? Floyd comes in at 150ish on fight night, Cotto at MW came in at 161, so at the most it's 10 pounds. I'm not denying they aren't bigger than Floyd but you have to be fooling yourself if you think any of those fights were physical disadvantages like Manny/Marg was. That's a size advantage. 10 pounds isn't insignificant, but only having a weight advantage is being the "much" bigger guy.
                  Last edited by Beater_of_ass; 05-05-2015, 02:22 PM.

Comment

1. Castillo (first fight)
                    2. Maidana (first fight)
                    3. Zab Judah
                    4. De La Hoya
                    5. Cotto

Comment

He dont know what he's talking about bruh. He was picking Manny because the hype last week but this week he's a historian

Comment

Working...
                      X