• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1). Do I think Manny was hurt BEFORE the fight? YES
    2). Do I think it was all that serious of an injury? NO
    3). Do I think Manny was "adviced" to say this stuff? YES
    4). Do I think that Manny re-injured it DURING the fight? Maybe
    5). Do I think Manny mentioned he was injured AFTER the fight was over, to take away from Floyd's victory? ABSOLUTELY

This is going horribly, horribly wrong for Pacquiao.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
      Pacquiao is not a liar for hiding his injury, and hes not a sore loser for bringing it up in the presser..

He's just plain dumb.
      Yea, exactly. Honestly, i think its his this combined with his religious fanaticism. He thought god would get him through it. Nope.

Bad shoulder? Delay the fight, that simple.

Comment

• god dont like ugly, pac man used god to sell the good vs evil crap then didnt mention him after the final bell... as a result god turned on his dumb azz smh all he had to do was say the better man won and he didnt feel 100% sorry to his fans for looking worse than the insurance man in the prior fight, and then thanked God for the opportunity to fight another great professional in front of millions, then he should have gave props to floyd and went his azz home

u can tell he was told what to say at the post fight presser

bullsht!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          you knew once that last question was asked of Bob at the post fight press conf that someone sensed a problem because Floyd came out of nowhere and went to the podium.

Yo, these chicks in my office are talking about the fight. this Jamaican chick just said Manny could feed the whole phillipines with $80 mil, ****** *****.

These chicks are talking like they usually talk about scandal.
          That's just it!!!! They were in the home stretch and all they had to do was ride the wave and STFU. Instead they let the butthurt kick-in and started making excuses.

Whether the excuse is valid or not is irrelevant, once you rob the bank and are in the get-away car you don't stop to talk to people on the street.

Idiots!!!!

Now Manny got the Arum deductions, the Kontz deductions, the leech ticket deductions, the free hand-out fund deductions, and now lawsuits.

You just gotta SMDH on this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by tredh View Post
            To just the bold you are going way overboard. This didn't set boxing back at all. People are still going to watch anything that is considered a big fight.

To the bold and underlined I hope that is case. That means to me a lot less good fights on ppv and will be broadcast on regular tv or hbo or showtime. hbo and showtime are included in my cable package so I just fine with a lot less ppv fights since casuals don't want to spend a dime on boxing. Hell with that said it will now be easier for me to get ringside or floor seats to fights since there will be less competion from casual who just want to be seen.

Too many of yall care about casual fans. Me personally I don't like talking to or watching something with a person who doesn't have knowledge of what is going on.

Less casuals is just fine by me.
            great post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• This mofo better lawyer up if he knows what's good for him. He said his knees were fine, so i emptied out my SkyBet account on him.

Darren Barker should watch his back too. I don't know about you guys, but he didn't txt message me with info about his bad back before he faced Strum.
              And i got beers in for that fight. I at least want my beer money refunded.
              Last edited by Chrismart; 05-05-2015, 03:49 PM.

Comment

• its pretty obvious they decided before fight if we lose well just blame it on the shoulder lets take the money and run

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post
                  Even if it wasn't true? Hypothetically, let's suppose for a second that some evidence comes out that can convince you the injury occurred during training. If so, would you still recommend Pac to say instead that it happened during the fight? And if yes, why is that better?

Personally, I think that he should tell it like it is. If the injury occurred during the fight then say that otherwise say what it is.
                  considering injuries happen in fights all the time yes but that would not be a good enough excuse to keep the fanatics on the hope to beat floyd one day band wagon

Comment

• Remember when Roach said:

"This is the hardest I've been hit."
                    "I've never seen him so fast."
                    "This is the Manny's best camp ever."
                    "Manny's best camp EVER."
                    "Best camp EVER.'
                    "EVER."

Then Pacquiao said at his fan rally:

"Relax, relax, I will beat Floyd Mayweather on Saturday!"

AND TTTTTHHHHEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNN..........

"My shoulder doe "

Fuck you Team Pacquiao.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      you knew once that last question was asked of Bob at the post fight press conf that someone sensed a problem because Floyd came out of nowhere and went to the podium.

Yo, these chicks in my office are talking about the fight. this Jamaican chick just said Manny could feed the whole phillipines with $80 mil, ****** *****.

These chicks are talking like they usually talk about scandal.
                      doubt it the only ones liable are pac top rank and koncz

Comment

Working...
                      X