Comments Thread For: Pacquiao, Top Rank, Koncz Sued Over Shoulder Injury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by jdp28tx View Post
      This lawsuit is not gonna fly. I believe there is already case law on this kind of stuff. I think this happened in the 1990s already. It might of been the Tyson Holy rematch fight or Chavez De La Hoya 1 fight that people tried to sue.
      Youre right, not gna hold up, but the media buzz surrounding this will taint Mannys image more than paying out a few mil

Comment

• Wait til the gamblers get a hold of Mannys ass. This is just the beginning.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post

Comment

• OVer

I'm just happy to finally read posts that aren't negatively directed at floyd for once. I think I've been reading so much name calling of money over the past years that it traumatized me. TMT humbled the world.

Comment

• I got better sh i t to do on a sat nite than support fake a s s boxing. Fk floyd fk pac fk a rematch and fk boxing as a biz. Never get a dollar from me anymore. Free streams on euro sites or you tube on sundays!

Comment

• Originally posted by lowblows420 View Post
                I got better sh i t to do on a sat nite than support fake a s s boxing. Fk floyd fk pac fk a rematch and fk boxing as a biz. Never get a dollar from me anymore. Free streams on euro sites or you tube on sundays!
                lmao.....stfu. you never supported boxing anyways.

Comment

Working...
                X