No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao, Top Rank, Koncz Sued Over Shoulder Injury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
    This mofo better lawyer up if he knows what's good for him. He said his knees were fine, so i emptied out my SkyBet account on him.

Darren Barker should watch his back too. I don't know about you guys, but he didn't txt message me with info about his bad back before he faced Strum.
    And i got beers in for that fight. I at least want my beer money refunded.
    Dont forget David Haye.

Actually even if you won that lawsuit his cheque would probably bounce...

Comment

• where can i join this lawsuit...Manny lied to me like I was junky. B1TCH BETTER HAVE MY MONEY. If he didnt have a injury he's lying about it and doesnt deserve a rematch. If manny was injured he lied about it to the nsac and deserves to get sued. now when everyone watches the replay they will notice manny swinging with a (so-called) torn rotator cuff. Now everyone with a REAL torn rotator cuff is gonna call BVLL****. This is gonna be on SHOWTIME and you know they are gonna bring this up and everyone's eyes are gonna be on manny's every swing and they are gonna realize pac's camp is full of shiet. pac got embarrassed and exposed. they are gonna show all the interviews and manny shadow boxing and throwing that right hand with power. HE'S STILL GETTING EXPOSED! AS A LIAR AND POOR LOSER.

Comment

• Firstly I find this fall from being portrayed as such a great, humble man absolutely hilarious.

But then again I slightly feel for him in the fact that he allowed Bob to hypnotize him. Will people now realize that Bob is a slimey character who doesn't actually care for his fighters? He's milked Manny for every ounce he's worth, and now he's not even gone under the knife for his supposed 'injury' and he's already talking about putting Pac back in. Christ.

Comment

• Does anyone think Pacquiao can even read that form to correctly check yes or no? Hell man Pacquiao seems confused at random points in interviews all the time & will just do an out of context laugh to save himself. He did an interview with Sway in the Morning earlier this year & it was brutally uncomfortable to watch cuz I don't think Pacquiao knew what was going on at least half of the time.

And lets be real Manny ain't the first guy to fight injured. Floyd said he was injured post fight ffs (his hands, Floyd hand's been injured going into fights since 1999 ffs). Is he not suable since he won or did he check yes on that form?

Comment

• Floyd need to sue Manny Pussiyaou for damages and take his % of the the pie, then he's still in debt and goes to jail for tax evasion. for his behavior after the fight. And because he sued floyd, floyd should show no mercy. sue roach, konz, arum, and manny pussiyaou. Put this crimminal in jail

Comment

• I believe manny had a shoulder injury during camp wasn't as bad as it was now he injured it after fight when he was on ropes raising his hands as if he won to get the people in stands riled up its no way possibly with a torn rotator cuff he getting his right arm above his head stretched in air like that he injured it more there

Comment

• Talk about adding insult to injury. I think this whole thing is ridiculous.

Comment

• Just seen this on BBC news UK, didn't think a judge would accept a case of this kind lol. The man's still a great and will always be but what a sour ending.

Comment

• check out pac man in round 6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsAhJS9d1Ng

Comment

• Don't put ALL the BLAME to Pacman's Team. NSAC have the Responsibility to CHECK and Double Check that a BOXER is in good health prior to fight.

Pacman's been blood tested 13 times, but why NSAC never conducted any medical exam for both Pacman and Mayweatehr?

Comment

Working...
                      X