Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who came closer to taking the 0?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you said PEDquiao, I stopped reading your bias BS. What about Floyd's excessive IV that wasn't even necessary? You seem to forget that sh&t.

Anyone who takes you seriously needs to evaluate the absolute moronic sh&t that you write.

Comment

• Originally posted by ramses07 View Post
      um mayweather didnt beat the coked up ****** version of dlh easily

there were times he struggled a bit and just seemed content to coast to a competitive decision

so I'm pretty sure he'd have a harder time with a younger dlh (not saying dlh would beat him)
      He beat him pretty easily IMO.

And Floyd just isn't the same fighter at 154 compared to 147. IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        He beat him pretty easily IMO.

And Floyd just isn't the same fighter at 154 compared to 147. IMO.
        Prime ODLH would have smeared Floyd, which is why Floyd fought him late like he did pretty much everybody aside from Corrales, Canelo and Hatton.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
          Prime ODLH would have smeared Floyd, which is why Floyd fought him late like he did pretty much everybody aside from Corrales, Canelo and Hatton.
          Smeared him Not sure that's an expression my man.

Anyway, 2007 was the earliest time that fight was feasible so your statement is incorrect.

Comment

Smeared him Not sure that's an expression my man.

Anyway, 2007 was the earliest time that fight was feasible so your statement is incorrect.
            You know exactly what I mean by 'smeared' and Floyd and Oscar could have fought way, way earlier as they were always around the same weight. Floyd pretty much ducked him for years whether you like that or not.

Smeared.

Comment

• easily Maidana

Comment

You know exactly what I mean by 'smeared' and Floyd and Oscar could have fought way, way earlier as they were always around the same weight. Floyd pretty much ducked him for years whether you like that or not.

Smeared.
                I don't buddy. I really don't. As I previously put it, not sure that's an expression.

Again, that's false.

When could they have fought previously?

Mayweather was no where near Oscar's radar in the late 90's and early 00's.

Mid 00's Oscar was at 154-160 having mega fights while Floyd was still getting his name established on the PPV scale.

The first feasible time they could have fought was 2007. Which is repeating exactly that I just said to you.

Comment

I don't buddy. I really don't. As I previously put it, not sure that's an expression.
                  "Smeared" was an expression in pre-pc times. As in "smear the *****" a simple grade-school game in which the football was tossed in the air and whoever came up with it was chased and tackled by whoever else was playing.

Also, if somebody called somebody out, the two combatants friends might talk about who was gonna' get "smeared".

Or you might talk about how you were gonna' get "smeared" when you got home 'cause you were bringing a bad report card that needed a signature.

Comment

Again, that's false.

When could they have fought previously?

Mayweather was no where near Oscar's radar in the late 90's and early 00's.

Mid 00's Oscar was at 154-160 having mega fights while Floyd was still getting his name established on the PPV scale.

The first feasible time they could have fought was 2007. Which is repeating exactly that I just said to you.
                    Off topic useless reply - Really? Never heard of smeared? I guess it's a US thing then.

On topic - They could have fought in 2005 at 147.

Comment

???Floyd was chasing Oscar for years begging for the fight..

Comment

Working...
                      X