No announcement yet.

Who came closer to taking the 0?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    I say Maidana, then DLH, then PEDquiao in that order.

I didn't add Castillo to the poll because it's a general consensus that that was a robbery and even if it wasn't, I don't want this thread derailed on that fight as a topic, let's focus on the most recent 3 fights where it was close.

Discuss.
    Hoya barely won 4 rounds and Pacquiao maybe half that.

Castillo wasn't a robbery, hold on let me get my scorecard from watching it again this past December.

Here it is:

Close fight, Mayweather got the win, get over it. If you want to openly debate any round, I'm open for it.

Now that I'm looking over his record, most notably the scores I'm trying to find a fight I thought was close and here I am at Castillo 2. I was rewatching that too, but stopped after round 5. I had Floyd up 5-Nil going into the 6th. Castillo had a good second half last time. But dam man, Floyd wasn't in a close fight since 2002 --- thats INSANE!!!

Comment

Reading the OP would help you out there, smart one.
      Oh, I read it. Just chose to disregard it. "General consensus?" We all know Castillo came closest to taking the 0. It's like asking, "Who's the tallest man on earth? (not including the tallest man on earth)"

Comment

• Cotto did best.

Comment

• Originally posted by White Willie View Post
          Oh, I read it. Just chose to disregard it. "General consensus?" We all know Castillo came closest to taking the 0. It's like asking, "Who's the tallest man on earth? (not including the tallest man on earth)"
          It's called nagivating the discussion to several close choices and intentionally avoiding what would otherwise be a chitstorm of robbery talk and Floyd fans fighting with Floyd haters. If you can't see why I made the effort to avoid this, I can't help you further.

Comment

It's called nagivating the discussion to several close choices and intentionally avoiding what would otherwise be a chitstorm of robbery talk and Floyd fans fighting with Floyd haters. If you can't see why I made the effort to avoid this, I can't help you further.
            Holy chit man it was a tongue-in-cheek comment anyway.

Comment

• Since The Blueprint, Maidana is returning, this all of the sudden becomes relevant again.

Comment

Working...
              X