No announcement yet.

testing was so important yet we dont know how many times

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rath View Post
    how many test were already administered on Floyd as of this moment?

idiot you say
    USADA releases the test dates and the results after the fight. This has been said over and over to you but you just don't listen.

You've got a fetish for piss and want to see some of Mayweathers is my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Provide the videos of manny's tests for diaz, Oscar, hatton, cotto, clottey, margarito, shane
      only if you will provide me with videos of Floyd's random drug test against Mosley, Ortiz, Guerrero, Canelo and Maidana 1 and 2

by the way you forgot to answer my question to you.

this is in reply to isaac

reply on the discussion we have on hand

Comment

it's the 8th time he's done it and you have what to show for it?

why is it so hard for you geniuses to get the idea of "why be secretive about it in the first place?" what benefit does floyd gets out of it.

Trolling Floyd haters as oppose to being suspected of doping and not getting credit if he won against Pac?

that's probably the genius way of doing it right

Mr. Genius?
        Being secretive? I haven't seen any evidence of that, nobody has asked him how many tests he's done, because the reporters know it's being done and don't give a **** unless it comes out positive.

Comment

there goes the church choir again.

first it was skill now you who would be next to use the argument Pac has no video of his VADA test.

let me make a deal with you.

if you could produce videos of all the random drug test administered by USADA on Floyd's fight against Mosley, Ortiz, Guerrero, Maidana 1 and 2, Canelo

i will provide you with Pac's video of his VADA test against rios, DEAL?
          You're embar yourself. I'm surprised your mother allows you to use the Internet

Comment

so Floyd is not releasing videos of his random drug test to troll me?

you might have missed it but i am the only one interested about his random drug test.

now tell me, if the result will only be released after the fight positive or negative, what penalty or monetary compensations are they going to get if the fight and everything else is already done with?
            Floyd isn't releasing videos for whatever reason... Doesn't mean he isn't getting tested...

i have never seen a video of floyd crapping on the toilet, but I'm pretty sure it's happening...

Comment

How isnt this guy banned yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                Being secretive? I haven't seen any evidence of that, nobody has asked him how many tests he's done, because the reporters know it's being done and don't give a **** unless it comes out positive.
                This^^^^^^^^

Floyd has been interviewed a million times in the lead up for this fight, none of the press is asking because it's a non issue... Everyone knows he is getting tested

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                  USADA releases the test dates and the results after the fight. This has been said over and over to you but you just don't listen.

You've got a fetish for piss and want to see some of Mayweathers is my opinion.
                  there was a video of Floyd about to be randomly tested by USADA and he made them wait for 5 hours. after that situation, nothing was ever recorded in video ever again.

care to explain why?

and then answer me this:

whis is random to you:

A. USADA coming @1:00 pm but waiting more than 5 hours to administer the test. test done @6:10pm

B. USADA calling Floyd @1:00pm and informing Floyd they will come @6:00pm to administer the test. Test done @6:00om

answer it genius

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    You're embar yourself. I'm surprised your mother allows you to use the Internet
                    deflecction, running out of ideas to say?

leave my mother out of it. she has nothing to do with my conversation with a genius like you.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      Floyd isn't releasing videos for whatever reason... Doesn't mean he isn't getting tested...

i have never seen a video of floyd crapping on the toilet, but I'm pretty sure it's happening...
                      if it does not mean he is not getting tested, what does it mean then?

even you can not logically explain why he is not releasing any videos, yet you wonder why people suspects?

Comment

Working...
                      X