No announcement yet.

testing was so important yet we dont know how many times

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    I'm not saying floyd is 100% innocent, but to think he isn't getting tested is absurd...
    All the dates he was tested and what type of test (blood, urine, etc) will be released around the same time as they release the fighters purses that was filed with athletic commission..

Just because his tests aren't publicized doesn't mean they aren't happening..

Floyd is probably just trolling you floyd haters by being secretive about testing, knowing it eats up his haters...
    Well damn.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      I'm not saying floyd is 100% innocent, but to think he isn't getting tested is absurd...
      All the dates he was tested and what type of test (blood, urine, etc) will be released around the same time as they release the fighters purses that was filed with athletic commission..

Just because his tests aren't publicized doesn't mean they aren't happening..

Floyd is probably just trolling you floyd haters by being secretive about testing, knowing it eats up his haters...
      so Floyd is not releasing videos of his random drug test to troll me?

you might have missed it but i am the only one interested about his random drug test.

now tell me, if the result will only be released after the fight positive or negative, what penalty or monetary compensations are they going to get if the fight and everything else is already done with?

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
        so Floyd is not releasing videos of his random drug test to troll me?

you might have missed it but i am the only one interested about his random drug test.

now tell me, if the result will only be released after the fight positive or negative, what penalty or monetary compensations are they going to get if the fight and everything else is already done with?
        When's the last time you saw vid of floyd getting tested. Where the video of manny getting tested.

Comment

then why not post a video of it?

why is it hard to do?

what does Floyd get out of not releasing evidence of his random drug test?

and then whine and cry if he is not getting credit if he beats Pac.

he has nothing to lose and everything to gain by releasing video evidence of his random drug test.

why can't he do it.

don't you think it's suspicious?
          It's not news when it's the 8th time he's done it. He'll gain nothing because the only people questioning it are conspiracy idiots like you.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
            All that testing issues was bs imo.

How many times was there random testing?

Something is fishy
            4 blood and urine and 4 only urine. Same as every USADA testing Mayweather has done.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              When's the last time you saw vid of floyd getting tested. Where the video of manny getting tested.
              there goes the church choir again.

first it was skill now you who would be next to use the argument Pac has no video of his VADA test.

let me make a deal with you.

if you could produce videos of all the random drug test administered by USADA on Floyd's fight against Mosley, Ortiz, Guerrero, Maidana 1 and 2, Canelo

i will provide you with Pac's video of his VADA test against rios, DEAL?

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post

Something is fishy
                I don't know why, but this came to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                  4 blood and urine and 4 only urine. Same as every USADA testing Mayweather has done.
                  how many test were already administered on Floyd as of this moment?

idiot you say

Comment

there goes the church choir again.

first it was skill now you who would be next to use the argument Pac has no video of his VADA test.

let me make a deal with you.

if you could produce videos of all the random drug test administered by USADA on Floyd's fight against Mosley, Ortiz, Guerrero, Maidana 1 and 2, Canelo

i will provide you with Pac's video of his VADA test against rios, DEAL?
                    Provide the videos of manny's tests for diaz, Oscar, hatton, cotto, clottey, margarito, shane

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                      It's not news when it's the 8th time he's done it. He'll gain nothing because the only people questioning it are conspiracy idiots like you.
                      it's the 8th time he's done it and you have what to show for it?

why is it so hard for you geniuses to get the idea of "why be secretive about it in the first place?" what benefit does floyd gets out of it.

Trolling Floyd haters as oppose to being suspected of doping and not getting credit if he won against Pac?

that's probably the genius way of doing it right

Mr. Genius?

Comment

Working...
                      X