Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
    How isnt this guy banned yet?
    you should be banned. you are irrelevant

having a basketball avi and sig in a boxing site you genius.

Comment

these posters Kagami, Hanz, Isaac, Sugar are all reduced to just insulting and blah blah blahs, when arguing/discussing/debating about Floyd's random drug test?

SMH

Geniuses really

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
        these posters Kagami, Hanz, Isaac, Sugar are all reduced to just insulting and blah blah blahs, when arguing/discussing/debating about Floyd's random drug test?

SMH

Geniuses really
        Lmao,,,, I never insulted you...

Your just butthurt because this thread is a total fail....

You think floyd isn't getting tested which is absurd.. The results will be released soon, and once those results are released I want you to bump this thread and admit your being a ******

Comment

Absolutely no reason why testing in this fight is kept secret. None, nada, zero. Especially when it includes a guy who claims to be clean and made damning accusations of cheating. It's also the biggest issue they made for five years. You gotta be an idiot to just accept whatever they say when showing the testing on video is the easiest thing to do.

Why? Give me valid reasons why testing in this fight is off limits to the public. WTF are they hiding?

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
            Absolutely no reason why testing in this fight is kept secret. None, nada, zero. Especially when it includes a guy who claims to be clean and made damning accusations of cheating. It's also the biggest issue they made for five years. You gotta be an idiot to just accept whatever they say when showing the testing on video is the easiest thing to do.

Why? Give me valid reasons why testing in this fight is off limits to the public.
            Is it being kept secret? Show me any reporter asking Mayweather about testing.

Comment

Show me proof this guy who failed 3 tests in his previous fights is getting tested? Cameras are all over the place and they can't provide videos.

Arum needs to be preparing his lawsuit against these evil people.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                Lmao,,,, I never insulted you...

Your just butthurt because this thread is a total fail....

You think floyd isn't getting tested which is absurd.. The results will be released soon, and once those results are released I want you to bump this thread and admit your being a ******
                never insulted and ****** in one post classic.

Floyd has a video of him being tested when they showed he made them wait 5 hours to administer the RANDOM drug test. after that Floyd never had any video of him being tested ever again care to explain why?

why are you so affected with the question "where is Floyd's video evidences of him being randomly tested in this fight?"

care to explain that too?

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
                  never insulted and ****** in one post classic.

Floyd has a video of him being tested when they showed he made them wait 5 hours to administer the RANDOM drug test. after that Floyd never had any video of him being tested ever again care to explain why?

why are you so affected with the question "where is Floyd's video evidences of him being randomly tested in this fight?"

care to explain that too?
                  Making them wait five hours, defeats the purpose of random testing. How is that even allowed? I know I wouldn't be given 5 hours to take a test after being summoned to do so. Something is definitely up. But I'm not surprised at these floyd stans. For years, all they cared about was getting an even playing field. We know that wasn't true. They want the field tilted all the way in Floyds favor. This thread, further proves as much.

Comment

Show me proof this guy who failed 3 tests in his previous fights is getting tested? Cameras are all over the place and they can't provide videos.

Now you will get the idea why they rejected the 5 million penalty.

Sugar Adam said USADA will only release the result of the test in details (urine, blood, and dates plus the result -positive or negative) only after the fight.

now my question is, what damages are you going to sue for, if the fight is done and over with?

Comment

There'll be videos, but nobody of significance is questioning if he's being tested. Only some insignificant conspiracy nutjobs on a boxing forum.

Comment

Working...
                      X