Originally posted by New England View Post
        to be fair, they are gypsies.
        Oh dats racist yo!

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
          Oh dats racist yo!

gypsies...

Comment

I say put him in there with Wlad and lets see what can he do. He can't not be anymore ready than this.

Plus I rather see him against Wlad than Briggs getting a shot

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
              but didnt Wlad uppercut himself in the face over the weekend?
              It happens...Fury's self uppercut is just as goofy as his persona and his so called "boxing skills".

And so much for "Klitschko never throws any uppercut", we now have the proof he does.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
                Really is that all you got? The shop worn "dropped by Cunningham" and "uppercutted himself in the face" business?

Big ****ing deal! WE KNOW Fury has good skills as a boxer. We KNOW the circumstances surrounding the Cunningham KD. We KNOW Fury dominantly beat Cunningham otherwise, even toyed with him. Cunningham- who despite size is still a top boxer in the division.

I think the OVER-hype is wrong.

But this baseless trash talk only serves to make Fury look even BETTER you idiot!
                You KNOW Fury has good skills as a boxer huh, based on what you ******, because he beat a washed up Chisora who wasn't even a top 10 heavyweight?
                Hahaha get the Fk out of here kid you Fury fans have nothing to back up your BS, only thing you do is blindly worship the oaf for God knows what reason.

You KNOW the circumstances regarding the Cunningham knock down? Yea I do too, he was put on his ass by a feather fisted Cruiserweight and only won via illegal fouls, elbows, and wrestling. I guess that's "toying" with him in your book , you and the rest of the Fury fans must think he was dancing like a butterfly and stinging like a bee huh, you DUMBASS. You do the oaf no favors.

Good boxer my ASS, Fury is a JOKE of a boxer who has beaten absolutely no one in his career. At least Wilder beat Stiverne, WTF has Fury actually done in his career that has you guys claiming that he is the number 1 heavyweight in the world? Wilder Haye Povetkin or Wlad would put this oaf in an ambulance.
                Last edited by 2fat2foolish; 04-28-2015, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 2fat2foolish View Post
                  You KNOW Fury has good skills as a boxer huh, based on what you ******, because he beat a washed up Chisora who wasn't even a top 10 heavyweight?
                  Hahaha get the Fk out of here kid you Fury fans have nothing to back up your BS, only thing you do is blindly worship the oaf for God knows what reason.

You KNOW the circumstances regarding the Cunningham knock down? Yea I do too, he was put on his ass by a feather fisted Cruiserweight and only won via illegal fouls, elbows, and wrestling. I guess that's "toying" with him in your book , you and the rest of the Fury fans must think he was dancing like a butterfly and stinging like a bee huh, you DUMBASS. You do the oaf no favors.

Good boxer my ASS, Fury is a JOKE of a boxer who has beaten absolutely no one in his career. At least Wilder beat Stiverne, WTF has Fury actually done in his career that has you guys claiming that he is the number 1 heavyweight in the world? Wilder Haye Povetkin or Wlad would put this oaf in an ambulance.
                  Why not post this **** on your usual account? There's only a few of us Fury fans on here, are you scared of upsetting us? If you're that confident that Fury is a bum, stop being a ***** and post on a non-sockpuppet account.

Deep down you know Fury has a great chance against your hero Wlad, and that's why you're scared of posting this rubbish on your usual account, because you know it will come back and bite you when Fury wins.

You and many others are blinded by your dislike for Fury's personality and are letting that make you blind to his skills. Fury is the best heavyweight on the planet and he shall dethrone Wladamir and Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by 2fat2foolish View Post

Ha ha. It's Ravens-fan all right. He has this very **** fixation on Chisora not being a top 10 fighter when Fury beat him, because of some bull***** about Ring magazine not rating Del Boy at the time.

He can't get it through his thick skull that Fury/Chisora was a WBO final eliminator, so Oscar's magazine was irrelevant to the issue.
                    Last edited by kafkod; 04-29-2015, 06:30 AM.

Comment

Tyson will beat Wlads old ass.

Comment

Working...
                      X