No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury fans are so delusional

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tay Roc View Post
    Don't ever hate on Tyson. Show the end of the fight.

He's not just a boxer!! War Fury!!
    0:05 Cunningham tries to clinch and Fury shoves him off and proceeds to beat him down.

Wladimir's number one weapon is going to malfunction.

Comment

OP must be from the US because they never stop mentioning the Cunningham fight. USS Cunningham was laid out, KO'd by a Fury who wasn't even taking the fight seriously. As for Haye, he's not worth wasting the time to talk about.

Fury will be all business in a Klitschko fight with his preferred trainer in his corner. There are two ways Fury can win, by boxing off the backfoot as he has done in his last two fights (go watch them) or by refusing to accept the clinch and beating Wlad up on the inside. That is not to say he will win, Klitschko hasn't been at the top for decade for no reason but he has as good a chance as any.
      Last edited by Weebler I; 04-28-2015, 02:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        OP must be from the US because they never stop mentioning the Cunningham fight. USS Cunningham was laid out, KO'd by a Fury who wasn't even taking the fight seriously. As for Haye, he's not worth wasting the time to talk about.

Fury will be all business in a Klitschko fight with his preferred trainer in his corner. There are two ways Fury can win, by boxing off the backfoot as he has done in his last two fights (go watch them) or by refusing to accept the clinch and beating Wlad up on the inside. That is not to say he will win, Klitschko hasn't been at the top for decade for no reason but he has as good a chance as any.
        Good post. I find it interesting that people who think Fury has a chance in this fight actually give reasons & analysis to support their claim. Most just post stuff similar to this

"ZOMG FURY IS A ****IN BUM, HES GOING TO GET SPARKED BY WLAD"

Comment

yeah man, all 4 of his fans are really annoying

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post

Haven't seen that!
            Careful now Laced, laughing at a slavic fighter is racist.

As for Fury, he used to be pretty ****, but he's come on leaps and bounds and is probably fighter with the best boxing skills in his division. Styles make fights and I can imagine him giving Wlad a very tough night.

Comment

2fast 2smart 2flashy 2smooth.

2fast coming for those belts baby!

Comment

Originally posted by 2fat2foolish View Post
                Fury fans are slowly but surely becoming the worst fan base in boxing. Talking about him vs Wlad as if Wlad is the challenger with no chance, LMAO. Please Wlad would knock this discoordinated big-mouthed oaf the Fk out. Fury was lucky Haye was injured because David Haye despite being a part time fighter would have put Fury in an ambulance as well.

The fat oaf was dropped by STEVE CUNNINGHAM for Christ's sake and Cunningham would have won that fight if Fury wasn't suffocating him with all that body fat.

Fury fans talk about Fury like he has the skills and speed of a prime ALI lmao, the guy UPPERCUTTED HIMSELF IN THE FACE. If this guy becomes champion then it means that heavyweight boxing has truly died.
                Really is that all you got? The shop worn "dropped by Cunningham" and "uppercutted himself in the face" business?

Big ****ing deal! WE KNOW Fury has good skills as a boxer. We KNOW the circumstances surrounding the Cunningham KD. We KNOW Fury dominantly beat Cunningham otherwise, even toyed with him. Cunningham- who despite size is still a top boxer in the division.

I think the OVER-hype is wrong.

But this baseless trash talk only serves to make Fury look even BETTER you idiot!

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post

This is what so many people are failing to realise. For the first time since Manny Steward remodelled his style, Wlad would be facing in Fury an opponent who might very possibly be able to out-score him at long range and force Wlad to do something he has never had to do before - come in close and actually fight in the pocket. And that's something Fury himself excells at.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                    You know Wlad fans are shook when they start making alts to insult his upcoming opponent!

War Fury!!!!

My bet is on Scott-Weiland, we all know he wants to lick Wlad's sweaty scrotum.
                    Scotty is a glory hunter, so it won't be him.

The writing style and the "big oaf" insult reminds me of Ravens-fan.

And what happened to the plastic paddy, **** Man? I haven't seen anything from him for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod
                      Quote:

Originally Posted by denium

You know Wlad fans are shook when they start making alts to insult his upcoming opponent!

War Fury!!!!

My bet is on Scott-Weiland, we all know he wants to lick Wlad's sweaty scrotum.

Scotty is a glory hunter, so it won't be him.

The writing style and the "big oaf" insult reminds me of Ravens-fan.

And what happened to the plastic paddy, **** Man? I haven't seen anything from him for a while.
                      Yeah it could be Ravens-fan actually, Scott usually makes boring tl:dr posts that nobody bothers reading.

**** Man posted a troll thread the other day, he got his usual pwning on it and hasn't been seen since.

It won't be him anyway, the OP seems to know how to construct a coherent sentence, unlike **** Man who can't spell his own name.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X