Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr: Pacquiao Can Win - If He Takes Something!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    How?

You idiot, it's all over you tube pac giving usada blood over and over again.
    again you idiot his team released it not usada that's only reason we know when he was tested and it was one damn video lol like it was millions yall propaganda is hilarious where was all these announcements for his vada testing he was suppose to be doing?

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Sorry dude....your boy is the only shady fighter in this bout, there is no flipping the truth this time. Pac is the only one getting tested and at a rate that is WELL beyond what is required. Your boy got those designer drugs all up in his system and has his old pops singing about a quick KO. He hasn't had one in years but now the old man is certain of an easy KO. He is serving the painful truth to all Flroid fans on a platter....the guy is a juice head.
      Another idiot with the propaganda bs for built in excuse where have Floyd ever broadcast he was getting tested in any of his previous fights so why should he do it now because pacman team doing it? So where was the pacman team broadcasting about testing when he was suppose to be getting that vada test done I didn't see them releasing videos then show me a video of vada testing manny

Comment

This hatred started when PAC KO'd Hatton. Sr was extremely humilated
        back then, talking big and all...

Should PAC win this fight, the hate will grow even bigger, Im predicting that Sr will have a heart attack in the near future.

Comment

So any pac fans going produce videos of manny being administered vada testing from his previous fights he was suppose to have used it since his camp likes releasing videos of the usada testing

Comment

Can they Test Floyd Sr. too? He sounds like he's the one high on drugs...

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
              well one your argument is flawed because they do 4 urine 4 piss usually secondly we know pac was tested because his team kept talking about it third usada releases the days and dates and which test was administered to public after fight over but then yall just come up with a conspiracy theory anyways because Floyd team wasn't vocal enough for yall like he has ever been in any of his fights about the drug testing and I guess manny gets a pass for working with a known steroid user in fortune huh
              Floyd team was not vocal enough about random drug testing?

or

was not vocal enough for Floyd's random drug test in this fight?

not vocal enough you say

Comment

again you idiot his team released it not usada that's only reason we know when he was tested and it was one damn video lol like it was millions yall propaganda is hilarious where was all these announcements for his vada testing he was suppose to be doing?
                Oh i see, so those on video taking Pac's blood are usada actors. They are just Imposters making up a fake scene. got it

How dumb can I fan be? Seriously, What has happened to the IQs of floyd fans??

Comment

So any pac fans going produce videos of manny being administered vada testing from his previous fights he was suppose to have used it since his camp likes releasing videos of the usada testing
                  Yes i will if Floyd can produce all his video of USADA testing starting with ortiz mosley etc..

deal?

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    Oh i see, so those on video taking Pac's blood are usada actors. They are just Imposters making up a fake scene. got it

How dumb can I fan be? Seriously, What has happened to the IQs of floyd fans??
                    Your an idiot I said manny team recorded it happening and released it now show me a video of manny team doing the same thing for the vada testing he was suppose to take

Comment

Your an idiot I said manny team recorded it happening and released it now show me a video of manny team doing the same thing for the vada testing he was suppose to take
                      Live to fight another day my friend. Eating crow over and over is just sad

Comment

Working...
                      X