Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr: Pacquiao Can Win - If He Takes Something!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can a single Floyd fan in this thread produce a video of Floyd being randomly tested by USADA in his fight against Pac?

also tell me how long am i going to wait...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
      can a single Floyd fan in this thread produce a video of Floyd being randomly tested by USADA in his fight against Pac?

why would Floyd's team take a video of him being tested?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        why would Floyd's team take a video of him being tested?
        this floyd fan can not show a video of Floyd being randomly tested by USADA.

one down thousands more to go.

any floyd fan who can show video evidence that Floyd is being randomly tested by USADA in his fight against Pac?

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Sorry dude....your boy is the only shady fighter in this bout, there is no flipping the truth this time. Pac is the only one getting tested and at a rate that is WELL beyond what is required. Your boy got those designer drugs all up in his system and has his old pops singing about a quick KO. He hasn't had one in years but now the old man is certain of an easy KO. He is serving the painful truth to all Flroid fans on a platter....the guy is a juice head.
          Great news !

That boys got some ground to make up

Comment

can a single Floyd fan in this thread produce a video of Floyd being randomly tested by USADA in his fight against Pac?

What are you saying dude ?

Are you saying that you have taken it upon yourself to insist that unless you are personally provided with video proof that the contracted USADA testing protocol took place..... then it did not happen?

Is that what you're saying lol ?

Dude, the only reason why Team Pacquiao felt the need to document the testing procedure is because of the fact that Manny is on record for killing the fight back in 09 by refusing to test. It is a silly PR stunt.

Nobody is questioning Mayweather, he has been tested dozens of times over the years...... the question mark was hanging over Pacquiaos head, not Mayweathers. Why would Mayweather video himself undergoing a standard blood test that has been part of his routine for years?

When Pac tested earlier, in the Rios fight was it?..... did Manny feel the need to arrange for his team to record that testing process as well? If so, why? If not, then why did he record this one?

Surely you can see whats up?

I guess you need to setup your vid-cam in your fridge, for proof that the light goes out when you shut the door, right?

Comment

Apparently, this isn't good enough for you. You also want to see Floyd literally take a piss into a cup before you're satisfied, right?

http://www.usada.org/mayweather-pacquiao-usada-testing/

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                Meanwhile your boy still has no records of being tested by usada. Nada zilch..

Pac had 9 test done to him already.. So who's on it?

Maybe we should rephrase it, 'Floyd can win if he has something on him' That's better Senior.

Btw snr, Your son Floyd being involved with MEMO Heredia, I'm sorry to say taints this fight. Him who has been calling he wanted to clean up the sport is now asking assistance from a known ped guru. The guy who has a video on you tube telling everybody who wants to hear it, how easy it is to create undetectable peds that can pass any stringent Olympic drug testing.. He's even proud that he can make undetectable peds. That guy is in Floyd's camp.

To those who Don't know Memo, He brought Marion Jones 7 gold medals under his wing, and was proven dirty for supplying ped for olympians. The irony isn't it.

Oh the irony. Maybe you should point the finger to your son lol

Meanwhile your boy looking amped..

Holy $!!! Plz tell me that's a fake pic of mayweather, never seen him like that, Pac better be careful

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                  Apparently, this isn't good enough for you. You also want to see Floyd literally take a piss into a cup before you're satisfied, right?

http://www.usada.org/mayweather-pacquiao-usada-testing/
                  Anybody wanting " proof " that the worlds premier drug testing organisation, the gold standard, met their binding contractual obligations..... should have to drink Mayweathes piss so that they can then perform their own in-depth analysis.

FFS

Comment

Working...
                  X