Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr: Pacquiao Can Win - If He Takes Something!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is a week away from May 2nd... chicken Floyd and his father trainer are already coming up with different excuses. Chicken Floyd was forced to take this fight after boxing fans all over the world demanded for it. Chicken Floyd avoided the Pacman for several years and some fans already lost hope. Now that chicken Floyd is in a corner and can't do anything except to face the Pacman in the ring...chicken Floyd and his father trainer might do something dirty to avoid a loss. The boxing commission should keep in mind that the Mayweather camp will do anything and we mean anything just to win this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      lol you must be naive to think he's not. Memo has a picture of Aiza in floyd's gym. Memo tweeted he is ready to put on the work for Floyd and when people spotted his involvement they recanted that he is involved.

Oh his there alright just behind the scenes now that people spotted the irony. don't be naive.
      So if I take a pic with your mom in floyds gym that's means I'm banging her right? Your logic is an epic failure

Comment

Originally posted by borgata View Post
        So if I take a pic with your mom in floyds gym that's means I'm banging her right? Your logic is an epic failure
        You forgot the tweeted part dumbazz.

Comment

Originally posted by GaryMSchneider View Post
          No way Pac Man uses or ever used steroids. Old man Mayweather would get a good spanking if he said that to me. No proof whatsoever.
          You wouldnt have a clue if he did or not.

You have absolutely no idea.

None !

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
            And you know pac is tested how? Usada told you or his camp did? Did Floyd go flaunting every time he was tested before for his previous fights no he didn't we find out from 24/7 or all access episodes which is not happening for the fight you can keep on reaching you might eventually grab on to something
            How?

You idiot, it's all over you tube pac giving usada blood over and over again.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
              Unlimited testing w/14 day cutoff = zero testing :smh:
              How about random, unannounced, "Surprize! We got yo ass now muthereffer" testing with NO cut off dates, tends to be more effective at keeping juicers on their toes.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
                Unlimited testing w/14 day cutoff = zero testing :smh:
                How about random, unannounced, any time of day, "Surprize! We got yo ass now muthereffer" testing with NO cut off dates, tends to be more effective at keeping juicers on their toes.

Comment

Too bad Manny has been tested right and left and hasn't failed. Floyd senior gives it away too by the way he talks...."He's gonna be tested, that's what it's all about"......no mention of his son taking tests at all.

Normally, he is all about bragging how clean Flroid is and how Flroid takes random tests to prove....not for this fight doe. After Manny beats this dude down, all the reports are going to surface about how Flroid didn't get tested at all and people will rat him out for being all roided up.

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
                    And you know pac is tested how? Usada told you or his camp did? Did Floyd go flaunting every time he was tested before for his previous fights no he didn't we find out from 24/7 or all access episodes which is not happening for the fight you can keep on reaching you might eventually grab on to something
                    Sorry dude....your boy is the only shady fighter in this bout, there is no flipping the truth this time. Pac is the only one getting tested and at a rate that is WELL beyond what is required. Your boy got those designer drugs all up in his system and has his old pops singing about a quick KO. He hasn't had one in years but now the old man is certain of an easy KO. He is serving the painful truth to all Flroid fans on a platter....the guy is a juice head.

Comment

Someone enlighten me. I don't understand how Senior gets away with this blatant defamation campaign, I mean he's been trying to corrupt the other guy's reputation, doing it in front of national media, isn't that subject to slander? Im not a lawyer but I've known some people jailed for saying something puny on facebook.

F***ing Apeweathers are s****ing on freedom of speech that humans in America fought for.

Comment

Working...
                      X