No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Switches Up With 'Throwback' Training

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
    Sorry, getting used to new update. Just copy the link and paste in your browser for a dose of reality.
    It sounds to me like.....

The women you sleep with will give you a dose alright, but not of reality.

Ask any woman alive, one that is truly in love, would she prefer that the man she loves cheat on her, or would she prefer a backhander.

I'm not saying that either are acceptable, it just seems to me that people have differing versions of reality.

Go ask your wife/girlfriend/mom, what she thinks.

Comment

Floyd can chop all the trees he wants.....if that's what ti takes to bring him back to the good old days of the last KO he had, so be it, even if it was sucker punch against the Ortiz tree. He sure ain't facing no damn Victor Ortrees come Saturday night.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        It sounds to me like.....

The women you sleep with will give you a dose alright, but not of reality.

Ask any woman alive, one that is truly in love, would she prefer that the man she loves cheat on her, or would she prefer a backhander.

I'm not saying that either are acceptable, it just seems to me that people have differing versions of reality.

Go ask your wife/girlfriend/mom, what she thinks.
        Yeah. Let me go do that because an alt so I should...gtfoh. This story was by "outside the lines" of ESPN. If that isn't a credible source for those of your ilk, then I don't know what is considered newsworthy to you.

Comment

FLoyd is a funny charecter.

Most people are paying 100+ for Pacquiao, FLoyd is extra baggage.

From an entertainment standpoint, it makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
            Yeah. Let me go do that because an alt so I should...gtfoh. This story was by "outside the lines" of ESPN. If that isn't a credible source for those of your ilk, then I don't know what is considered newsworthy to you.
            What did any of that rubbish have to do with my post ?

The subject was..... physical abuse vs betrayal.

I stated that any woman who was truly in love, would likely prefer to receive a backhand, than to learn that the man she loves has cheated on her.

And I said that you could check with your girlfriend/wife/mom, if unsure.

I think that the world is full of these " new-age " men..... silly little man-boys who would wet themselves if somebody raised their voice or looked at them sideways..... or heaven forbid, slap them in the mouth because they decided to be unreasonable, or because they decided to talk shht.

Most women are tougher than you lot ^^

Comment

Maybe he should drink pee too like Marquez. didn't he KO Manny after drinking his own urine?

Comment

Floyd brings up that the "other people" end up going to prison. I guess Floyd forgot that he did just like them.

As for the training, he says he used to train like this in the amateurs. So it must bring up memories about his losses as an amateur as well ...... and you know what Floyd says about once you lose .......

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Floyd can chop all the trees he wants.....if that's what ti takes to bring him back to the good old days of the last KO he had, so be it, even if it was sucker punch against the Ortiz tree. He sure ain't facing no damn Victor Ortrees come Saturday night.

Comment

Floyd the ultimate heel in boxing lol

It's effortless for him to sound egoistic. Effortless I tell you..

Comment

Floyd the ultimate heel in boxing lol

It's effortless for him to sound egoistic. Effortless I tell you..
                      I've wondered for years why his team allows him in front of a mic without a script or prewritten answers.....he routinely puts his foot in his mouth or contradicts himself.

Comment

Working...
                      X