Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Switches Up With 'Throwback' Training

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sugar Ray Leonard beat his WIFE Juanita! Sugar Ray Robinson beat is wife too. Pacquiao CHEATED on his wife with several women and has two children with those other women, that's ALSO ABUSE!!

Comment

"Damn if you do, and damn if you don't." The proverbial "Catch 22." If Floyd never switched from "Pretty Boy Floyd," he wouldn't be getting paid $180 million dollars. The "Born Again Christiian" is making $120 million. If Floyd never left Bob Arum and became "Money Mayweather," he wouldn't have beaten Oscar De La Hoya, and become the highest paid athlete in the world. Joe Louis and Ali "fought for the people," just like Pacquiao, and then they were robbed by Uncle Sam, and their handlers. Floyd is both the best and the worst role model. The product he sells "hard work and dedication," is diminished by his marketing, "The Ultimate Hustler!'

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
        He is pillow fighting and ducking, running away from your boy in 5 days winning a dull 12 round with a UD no excuses

Comment

Floyds right. Doesnt matter what he does, hes gonna get backlash. Just look at the ref-Bayless, for instance, when floyd and pac tie up and bayless breaks em up...what will the haters say??? Hes not allowing Pac to go to work.
          And if Kenny doesnt immediately break em up?? Bayless is letting Floyd clinch all night

I still think floyd did the fans dirty on this fight. The real fans. And for that im pulling for Pac

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            "Damn if you do, and damn if you don't." The proverbial "Catch 22." If Floyd never switched from "Pretty Boy Floyd," he wouldn't be getting paid $180 million dollars. The "Born Again Christiian" is making $120 million. If Floyd never left Bob Arum and became "Money Mayweather," he wouldn't have beaten Oscar De La Hoya, and become the highest paid athlete in the world. Joe Louis and Ali "fought for the people," just like Pacquiao, and then they were robbed by Uncle Sam, and their handlers. Floyd is both the best and the worst role model. The product he sells "hard work and dedication," is diminished by his marketing, "The Ultimate Hustler!'
            It's definitely a conundrum alright. Definitely shows that you can't please all the people all the time........ and be happy.

Comment

wtf did I just read?

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                First.....

..... to actually comment on the thread subject.

Not one of you guys interested in the throwback training ?
                You guys who are not really interested in boxing.....

..... what will you do on May 3rd ?

Comment

I hope Mayweather or Pacquiao doesn't over train. I want to see them both at their best so there are no excuses from any fan boys. I love when I hear throw back though.

Comment

Pathetic Floyd, all this for a easy fight? Hypocrite Floyd working with Ariza and Memo! Ridiculous Floyd loving his dad after more than ten years of trash talk.
                    I don't like him at all, he is everything i don't want my son will become.
                    I like Manny, he is everything i want my son will become.

Comment

Originally posted by lutenco View Post
                      Pathetic Floyd, all this for a easy fight? Hypocrite Floyd working with Ariza and Memo! Ridiculous Floyd loving his dad after more than ten years of trash talk.
                      I don't like him at all, he is everything i don't want my son will become.
                      I like Manny, he is everything i want my son will become.
                      Dude, Manny's no angel either. He's no wife beater, but he is an adulterer and has illegitimate children while being married.

We don't know these people so my advice is not to seek idols in the famous as they're just as fallible as anyone, if not moreso. Hope your son will be like his father, if not better (meant in a good way). Use these guys as inspiration to achieve, but more than is foolish.

Comment

Working...
                      X