No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Switches Up With 'Throwback' Training

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Floyd Mayweather Jr. View Post
    Nobody is going to love Floyd Mayweather like Floyd Mayweather.
    Floyd might not know what to think of himself if he loses this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFlashKnows View Post
      So selling drugs is bad...

but beating up women is not?
      Which woman did he beat up yesterday? Clowns like you and others are continuously harping on Floyd's domestic violence charge as if it happened yesterday. There were two incidents and the last one was 2012. You act as if he should be condemned for the rest of his life, should never make another dime and should be exiled to a deserted island because he engaged in domestic violence as if that is the worst immoral act that anyone can commit.

Committing domestic violence is no worse than any other moral or legal crime such as stealing, cheating on your taxes, committing adultery numerous times, harboring or aiding and abetting fugitives, committing fraud or physically or mentally abusing children or adults. I have never hit a woman, but I have hit a man and done some other things that were morally wrong. That makes me every bit as bad a Floyd.

You and every one of the ignorant people who are condeming Floyd as if he is the second coming of Satan -- whether it is someone posting anonymous notes on the internet, or some faux paux celebrity like Keith Olberman ( who has been fired from numerous jobs due to his attitude or transgressions) or some woman going on television to condemn him -- have committed some immoral act or acts in your lifetime that are just as bad.

Yet, you and others hypocritically attack Floyd as if you are angels. Please stop with the hypocrisy.

Comment

Originally posted by rjack58 View Post
        Sugar Ray Leonard beat his WIFE Juanita! Sugar Ray Robinson beat is wife too. Pacquiao CHEATED on his wife with several women and has two children with those other women, that's ALSO ABUSE!!
        Can you prove all of that?

Comment

All this bs ends saturday night. You gonna find out hard why you ducked this man so much.

Comment

I just watched the Mayweather De La Hoya fight again

I have it 115-113 for Floyd but...

If I was in Floyds camp, I'd be like... dude this Pacman is all wrong for you, he has 500% more speed, 500% more stamina, 500% more explosive power and 500% better accuracy than Oscar did.

All Pacquiao needs is one more round and it's an even fight... I think he can do much better than that

Plus, can you imagine the pressure Money is under... He has to win by a wide margin or else to hell with all the TBE bull*****.

He lost 6 times in his amateur career. Back in the days he couldn't cherry pick his opponents... It will haunt his mind Saturday, cause he knows Pacquiao his 100% wrong for him.

chop chop chop that wood

Comment

Originally posted by Marvellous1 View Post
              Dude, Manny's no angel either. He's no wife beater, but he is an adulterer and has illegitimate children while being married.

We don't know these people so my advice is not to seek idols in the famous as they're just as fallible as anyone, if not moreso. Hope your son will be like his father, if not better (meant in a good way). Use these guys as inspiration to achieve, but more than is foolish.
              Well, I hope Lutenco's son grows up to be nothing like him.

IF, for some reason, Lutenco is incapable of providing his son with a good role model, god knows why he would choose Manny Pacquiao.

Most likely because of that creepy man-love a lot of Filipinos have for Pac.

If his son is learning to box, then Pacquiao would be a great role model.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvellous1 View Post
                Dude, Manny's no angel either. He's no wife beater, but he is an adulterer and has illegitimate children while being married.

We don't know these people so my advice is not to seek idols in the famous as they're just as fallible as anyone, if not moreso. Hope your son will be like his father, if not better (meant in a good way). Use these guys as inspiration to achieve, but more than is foolish.
                So Manny is addicted to women, who isn't? Floyd likes women too, difference being that PAC doesn't hit his physically.

Comment

So I'll leave this here for those of you trying to equate beating women to adultery
                  Last edited by krazyn8tive; 04-27-2015, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Sorry, getting used to new update. Just copy the link and paste in your browser for a dose of reality.

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
                      This guy is a clear megalomaniac... speaking of himself in third person
                      Youre an idiot to be taking this stuff in , its a hack job and copy pasted together .

Wake up people these articles are manufactured out of context from different interviews and stuck together like Floyd walks around making these out of the blue comments .

Comment

Working...
                      X