Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Video] Roach talks about sparring R. Mayweather, quotes racist remark from G. Haugen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting what Freddie says about Chavez Jr here, that Jr used to tell him Chavez Sr hardly trained for his big fights. I wonder if that's where he got the idea.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenGloveLove View Post
      lol I am far from a Roach fan but it's a good anecdote. I sometimes wonder if people either have no experience in gyms or if the gyms I been to are just wayyyyyy less politically correct than most of the others. Because there's always racial and ethnic talk where I've been to. But the gym is like a prison or a battlefield. A lot of that stuff you leave there. You don't post it on twitter or say it at work unless you work...at a prison or gym or battlefield.
      Lot's of truth behind this post.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
        Why da Fk is dontae in roach's gym anyway

He's a biased racist Fk

He interviewed Judah when he was talking **** about roach and basically egging him on trying to get negative responses

Two faced git

Guy is a b1tch
        Elie Sechback does the same thing.

Comment

Freddie is a racist.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
            Freddie is a racist.
            Doesn't his brother have a giant Neo-Nazi swastika tattoo on his back?

Comment

I do not give a single **** about mild or "trash talking" racism coming from any race.....Its natural and probably engaged in by most people (maybe not face to face, but in the safety of their homes)....I only care about racism that actually means something or has significant consequences (White guy won't hire any Blacks/Hispanics at his company regardless of their resume....Black guy knockout gaming a random White person etc)...

Has Roach said some things that might be considered "racist" or offensive...Sure...But so did Roger Mayweather...I remember Roger Mayweather saying something like this in an interview "I've never seen a White dude who can train fighters.."....Sounds racist to me....Oh wait no it doesn't because I don't give a single fuk about trash talking or mild racism....

Comment

Working...
              X