Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Video] Roach talks about sparring R. Mayweather, quotes racist remark from G. Haugen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dontae, like Seckbach, is simply a dude I only watch because he gets pretty good interviews. I prefer HustleBoss, no bias and he doesn't interject.

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
      Look at the title of the Video,

Roach gave him the time to share knowledge, and this is the way they treat him?

I wouldn't want this backstabbing pos in my gym.

Sharing past gems, and he goes off and makes a mockery out of it?

Mayweather fans have no class, this is bottom of the barrel ***** right here
      I see the title, and it's the difference between 100k views and 289 views. Dontae knows how to title his videos with controversy in mind. It's a common media tactic. And it works, hell, I'd be lying if I said that the nature of the title itself didn't draw me to watching the video.

It's the same as some boxing sources that post things like this -

Comments Thread For: Chavez vs Alvarez confirmed for May 2nd. And then when you click the thread it says this -

Jose Chavez and Pedro Alvarez are scheduled to fight on the undercard of so and so. You get the point.

Comment

Originally posted by Obayifo View Post
        So no one wants to comment on the fact that he feared and respected Roger Mayweather? He gave him tremendous praise for his body work and how he would break guys down to the body.
        Who cares? That still dont make them a better trainer dumbass. Being that is your dumb fuking agenda!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          Who cares? That still dont make them a better trainer dumbass. Being that is your dumb fuking agenda!
          I never claimed that Roger is a better trainer, even if it's true. I simply wanted to share an interesting video. Why is that so upsetting to you?

Comment

So Roger Mayweather spat on people after he KO'd them, what a thoroughly nice gentleman he is.

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
            What an absolute two faced prick Dontae is with the disingenuous video title
            Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
            Dontae, like Seckbach, is simply a dude I only watch because he gets pretty good interviews. I prefer HustleBoss, no bias and he doesn't interject.
            I never really had an opinion on him, he has some good interviews. But, writing that about Roach in the video title is a dick move, the guy was good enough to give him his time.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
              Hustleboss is about the sameas ESNEWS, you get Mayweathers yes men giving their opinion on a Mayweather fight.

Hustleboss in Mayweathers gym is just like setback in the Garcia gym,

It aint bad, neither one is, but i prefer Seckbach because of the variety.

But Donttea is like some fanboy ggroupie *****, i'll pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                So Roger Mayweather spat on people after he KO'd them, what a thoroughly nice gentleman he is.

I never really had an opinion on him, he has some good interviews. But, writing that about Roach in the video title is a dick move, the guy was good enough to give him his time.
                If you get KO'd in sparring, you deserve to be spat on. I mean come on man.

Comment

Hustleboss is about the sameas ESNEWS, you get Mayweathers yes men giving their opinion on a Mayweather fight.

Hustleboss in Mayweathers gym is just like setback in the Garcia gym,

It aint bad, neither one is, but i prefer Seckbach because of the variety.

But Donttea is like some fanboy ggroupie *****, i'll pass.
                  HustleBoss is very fair and unbiased. Maybe he's just not as welcomed in Garcia's gym than Setback is?

Comment

Originally posted by Obayifo View Post
                    I see the title, and it's the difference between 100k views and 289 views. Dontae knows how to title his videos with controversy in mind. It's a common media tactic. And it works, hell, I'd be lying if I said that the nature of the title itself didn't draw me to watching the video.

It's the same as some boxing sources that post things like this -

Comments Thread For: Chavez vs Alvarez confirmed for May 2nd. And then when you click the thread it says this -

Jose Chavez and Pedro Alvarez are scheduled to fight on the undercard of so and so. You get the point.
                    Listen Kid, you don't get the point, and i don't think you ever will.

Race baiting is bad taste in journalism
                    , think about it and find a way to spin it so you can look even more foolish on your next response.

Comment

Listen Kid, you don't get the point, and i don't think you ever will.

Race baiting is bad taste in journalism
                      , think about it and find a way to spin it so you can look even more foolish on your next response.
                      I agree 100% that race baiting is deplorable in journalism. To call this guy a journalist is a huge stretch though.

Comment

Working...
                      X