Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any real boxing fans on here that aren't race supporters or am I the only one?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    This is. I like versatile fighters with skill and a high boxing IQ. Personally other than probably mathed I have the most diverse list of favorite fighters when it comes to race/nationality etc. but they are all similar in what they can do in the ring.

Comment

I root for anyone, Beterbiev, Ward, Wilder, Thurman, Marquez, Rigo, etc.

Some boxing fans are obsessed with race smh

Comment

If they can fight like a mf'er than I like them. Ethnicity, race, etc. does not matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Obayifo View Post
          Who are some of these posters so I could expose them?
          Brush, Big Dunn, SkillsPayBills, PBP, Bobby S., freedom, Pac Boy, Hanzgruber, BigJavi, PRCOTTOBOXING to name a few.

Could go on for days.

Comment

I completely declare myself unracist and antiracist.

However I've been strongly or indirectly accused of racism before, merely for supporting or defending boxers of Slavic, Mexican, Phillipino and even once or 2ce of African and Arabic decent.

Not only that, I've been at one time or other accused of BEING of those descents simply through talking about them.

Unbelievable.

I believe there are many here who assume others racism (of which I'm also guilty) but far fewer who actually are.

The only exception is that one demographic whom we know for certain are blatantly racist, no names need mentioning

Comment

Originally posted by Tay Roc View Post
              Brush, Big Dunn, SkillsPayBills, PBP, Bobby S., freedom, Pac Boy, Hanzgruber, BigJavi, PRCOTTOBOXING to name a few.

Could go on for days.
              You seem quite objective...

You wont find too many unambiguously racist posts from PacBoy or Freedom, I've checked this out for myself before.

The su****ion is purely the result of a smear campaign made by the other posters you mentioned who I agree are proven racists.

Comment

I only support underdogs, white, black, whatever. Unless you are favored and I like you. Mayweather doesn't fall into this category doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post

Comment

Bunch of slack jawed f@ggots around here.

Comment

I just hate Mayweather and Broner

Comment

Working...
                      X