Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
    have you searched for it yet?

and whoever said bayless doesn't allow clinching is wrong
    ahahahah you know youre owned. You know youre totally unable to find a whole thread of floyd fans hating on Weeks, or a youtube interview with comments of people hating on Weeks like your fellow pac fan said.

You know damn well these threads and videos dont exist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
      ahahahah you know youre owned. You know youre totally unable to find a whole thread of floyd fans hating on Weeks, or a youtube interview with comments of people hating on Weeks like your fellow pac fan said.

You know damn well these threads and videos dont exist.
      im not gonna search it for you man, if that's what you're trying to goad me into

Comment

im not gonna search it for you man, if that's what you're trying to goad me into
        I know damn well you will not search, and we both know damn well why. lol

Comment

I know damn well you will not search, and we both know damn well why. lol
          i could say the same thing to you tho.....

lol

Comment

i could say the same thing to you tho.....

lol
            ok, since you want me to own you more and you dont have enough.

Here is the results of all thread with Tony Weeks or Weeks in the title:
            "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms."

Also, i watched the top 5 videos of Tony Weeks on youtube and all comments are basically saying hes one of the top 3 ref in the world now.

Do you still want some more ? or youre done getting owned

Comment

Ok then, send me a youtube video with Tony Weeks in it and more than 20 hate comments by Floyd Fans below the video.

Do it and I wont post in the next 100 days, my offer still applies.
              Haha each comment proves your an idiot.
              1. YT does have pages anymore it just has the option "load more comments"
              2. I really couldn't care less if you do or don't post anything for 100 days
              3. In YT all it takes is for one ******, lets say you to post something then all the other ******s will come in and give your comment and upvote or like.

Can't wait to see what super intelligent response you'll have

Comment

• Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
                Haha each comment proves your an idiot.
                1. YT does have pages anymore it just has the option "load more comments"
                2. I really couldn't care less if you do or don't post anything for 100 days
                3. In YT all it takes is for one ******, lets say you to post something then all the other ******s will come in and give your comment and upvote or like.

Can't wait to see what super intelligent response you'll have
                I never talked about youtube pages, I said 20 hate comments from Floyd fans on youtube on a Tony Weeks video.

You simpleton are still unable to come up with one single video, or one thread of hate comments on Tony Weeks by Floyd fans.

Nice try though, are you an alt btw ? Why dont you have a picture of Pac praying like your little friends have.

Comment

ok, since you want me to own you more and you dont have enough.

Here is the results of all thread with Tony Weeks or Weeks in the title:
                  "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms."

Also, i watched the top 5 videos of Tony Weeks on youtube and all comments are basically saying hes one of the top 3 ref in the world now.

Do you still want some more ? or youre done getting owned
                  , anyway

weeks in the title
                  http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=650850

weeks in the title
                  http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=664350

weeks in the title
                  http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=519364

weeks in the title
                  http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=633708

the max is 4 links per post im pretty sure

Comment

I never talked about youtube pages, I said 20 hate comments from Floyd fans on youtube on a Tony Weeks video.

You simpleton are still unable to come up with one single video, or one thread of hate comments on Tony Weeks by Floyd fans.

Nice try though, are you an alt btw ? Why dont you have a picture of Pac praying like your little friends have.
                    Hahaha holy sh it. Dude you did not disappoint. From the get go I was talking about YT you moron. Also I'm on my phone and I'm not gonna do all that sh it just to make u look dumb cause you are hilariously already doing a good job with that all by yourself. Because I'm a fan of pac and floyd. Except floyd fanatics are freaking stupid. Bar none

Comment

lol looks like I search like a ******ed.

Still 3 of these threads are unrelated to Maidana-Mayweather. One is related and has been created by a joke-troller, saying "If not a serious answer atleast make it funny." There are actually two guys saying Floyd paid him off too lol

"TMT paid him off so floyd can fight dirty with his elbows."
                      "TBA paid him off"

So thanks for proving my point, no thread exist with 30 pages of Floyd Fans crying about Weeks. No video neither.

Comment

Working...
                      X